Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Deac

Yeah, but Starr could have only stated that Cracken sat on his 'throne' at a remote location, Korriban perhaps

Even anything Starr being the devil's advocate, everyone would see him more then they'd see the emperior

look at Vader, Maul and Dooku for examples

Starr could have just said that he was relaying the Emperoir's wishes/commands/orders/what-have-you

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jokemaster

Greer: Simmer silk for dress, got it. I think I'll rescue the Solos too, seeing as this will probably be easy compared to some other missions I've been on.

Man, Greer is just ASKING for something terrible to happen to him. This is like bait. :D

Unless it was sarcasm, and I missed it. ;)

Okay, question on Coruscant mission: Deac, are you going to have your resistance group involved? [And are they even communicating with the rest of the NR?]

The resistance group are cut off from Republic communications, save for a few messages they are able to smuggle on galactic mail ships [they still have them, there's a short story in "Tales from the Empire"] back to fleet command.

((i did already reddy ol boy

remember when you complained how i misspelled karathi))

*In the med bay, Santago is straped in, and for somereason passed out en route.

The medical droid is almost done with a report, saying that there were no forign substances found in Santago's system.

Suddenly Santago awakens convulses and dies, with blood dripping from is ears and tear dicts...

A small note found in the coat of Santago's held the ensigna of the Karathi.*

-----

*meanwhile, near a spacedock a guard finds a discarded medic's uniform...*

((but He dont have spice, so you're post has no need

frankly by bd saying that santago has something which i would say that he wouldnt would be godmoding ;)

and by you having your character continuing that, you're helping ;)

edit your post XD))

Okay, Scar, my idea was that if you wanted to let BD have Santago be really involved in the spice trade, that would provide a pretty good reason to have the Shadows send an assassin to take him out. If he was one of those people who totally wouldn't associate with the 'strangers'.

OR, maybe he knew something about the Shadows, and they planted it on him to discredit him, then sent an assassin to finish the job. :)

That aside, BD, your post is total godmoding, although I know you're enjoying it immensely. :xp:

*Massive grin.*

1. All I did was have security find a pile of drugs in Santago's quarters, thats not godmoding. Fine the guys dead, I never said he wasn't.

2. Its my ship, so if I want I can have an entire deck devoted to air hockey!

3. Calm down.

4. I'm laughing my arse off!

5. One, more post then I'm done.

Originally posted by BattleDog

2. Its my ship, so if I want I can have an entire deck devoted to air hockey!

*imagines a star destroyer deck devoted to air hockey*

HOLY **** THAT'S AWESOME. OR WAIT: NO GRAVITY HOCKEY!

*Goes off to make a character that owns a star destroyer.*

naw, gotta be ping pong or mario kart

but seriously i agree w/ jango on this one

Mario Kart HAS to be an olympic event

and legal too!

you cant cheat

you cant use steriods to improve your performance (and damn if you smokey da weed one would know ;P)

and everyone can play ;)

it'll be awsome XD

Flax: We found a medic's uniform by a garbage chute outside the infirmery. We've been over it. I have the two techs who picked the Colonel up confined to quarters, 2-1B is locked down and under gaurd, I'd like you to interview the techs and have one of your lot check the droid over.

the idea bd was that no one could find the person who wore it and dropped it off ;)

fine enough though, one of the medics could have been beaten up and his gear stolen *shrug* :)

fact is, is that I wanted the assassin still at large ;)

Back on subject, here's some information on Vanguards and Kioet. [it took me so long to write this that I figured forget keeping it behind the scenes only. ;)]

Vanguard, Base

Integrated Weapons:

1) Rocket darts [30 darts, 15 per arm]

External Weapons:

1) Rapid-fire Concussion Blaster Rifle [50 shots]

2) Cortosis-alloy Staff, Spiked [spikes retractable]

Passive Abilities/Powers/Equipment:

1) Force Defense: Channel Force energy of opponent and use it for power. Imitate passive Force powers (Strength, Speed, etc.) Block active Force powers (Lightning, Destruction, etc.) Time Limit: None.

2) Armor: Cortosis-enhanced. Blocks lightsabers, vulnerable to explosives.

3) Shield Belt: Blocks energy/explosive attacks. Recharges very slowly when not under fire.

4) Breather: Allows survival in hostile/underwater environments. [Although not the vacuum of space.]

5) General Energy Defense: Can partially channel a limited selection of unknown forms of energy similar to magic or the Force. Can partially or completely block a somewhat larger selection of unknown forms of similar energy.

Active Abilities/Powers/Equipment:

1) Jetpack. Time Limit: 2 minutes of fuel. [Recharges when not in use, 1 minute to fully recharge.]

2) Target/IR Scanner. Time Limit: None.

3) Grapple [Range 50 feet]

4) Teleporter. Teleport anywhere suit has been in within the past five minutes, or to a teleporter marker. [Vanguards generally carry none on them.] Must be within visual range. Can set one teleporter 'mark' in the suit itself, which lasts for five minutes and does not require visual targeting.

Kioet

- Anything tagged [Magic] must be concentrated on to be used, and cannot be used concurrently with something else also tagged [Magic].

Integrated Weapons:

1) Rocket darts, double power of a Vanguard's. [30 darts, 15 per arm]

2) Toxic acid/poison cloud weapon on right arm. [Magic, lasts 20 seconds before recharge required]

3) Flamethrower weapon on left arm. [Magic, lasts 20 seconds before recharge required]

4) Lightning weapon on right arm. [Magic, lasts 20 seconds before recharge required]

5) Frostthrower weapon on left arm. [Magic, lasts 20 seconds before recharge required]

6) Holdout blaster attachment, enhanced power. Meant as a last-resort weapon. [5 shots each arm]

External Weapons:

1) Rapid-fire Concussion Blaster Rifle, enhanced accuracy. [50 shots]

2) Modified Cortosis-alloy Staff, Spiked [spikes retractable]. Spikes enchanted to pierce armor. Weapon enchanted to resist magical destruction.

3) Scoped Stormtrooper Rifle, enhanced power. [100 shots, sniper uses 10 energy units per shot]

4) Seeker Rail Detonator, enhanced power. [6 shots]

5) Flash grenades, enhanced effectiveness. [Carry 6]

6) Thermal detonators, low blast radius, enhanced effectiveness. [Carry 6]

7) Repeater rifle, enhanced power. [300 shots]

8) Sequencer charges, can set power - normal to double normal. [Carry 12 in pack]

9) 'Tank Gun' attachment. Intended for antivehicle usage. Heavy, must be attached to an arm. Enormous destructive power. [10 shots]

Passive Abilities/Powers/Equipment:

1) Force Defense: Channel Force energy of opponent and use it for power. Imitate passive Force powers (Strength, Speed, etc.) Block active Force powers (Lightning, Destruction, etc.) Time Limit: None.

2) Armor: Enhanced to block lightsabers, energy attacks, and resist magic destruction.

3) Shield Belt: None. Removed.

4) Breather: Allows survival in hostile/underwater environments, including the vacuum of space.

5) General Energy Defense: Can partially channel a limited selection of unknown forms of energy similar to magic or the Force. Can partially or completely block a somewhat larger selection of unknown forms of similar energy.

6) Magic Defense: Channel Magic energy of opponent and use it for power. Imitiate passive powers, and block active powers.

7) Augmented Regeneration: Kioet's natural Trandoshan regeneration abilities are increased dramatically by a factor equalling his sync ration with the suit. [50% SR = 50% increase]

Active Abilities/Powers/Equipment:

1) Jetpack, enhanced to resist magical destruction. Time Limit: 20 minutes of fuel. [Recharges when not in use, 10 minutes to fully recharge.]

2) Target/IR/Enhanced Scanner. Can detect magic, Force, and other energy signatures.

3) Grapple [Range 100 feet]

4) Teleporter. Teleport anywhere suit has been in within the past five minutes, or to a teleporter marker. [Vanguards generally carry none on them.] Must be within visual range. Can set one teleporter 'mark' in the suit itself, which lasts for five minutes and does not require visual targeting.

5) Kioet can use his own innate power to enhance his strength, speed, etc. for a few seconds at a time [limited by sync ration with suit and mental strain felt when doing this]

6) Telekinesis. [Range 50 feet, limited strength] [Magic.]

7) Physical Shield. Blocks all physical attacks. Time Limit: 1 minute maximum, can be activated/deactivated at will. Takes twice the amount of time used to recharge. [5 second use = 10 second recovery. Magic.]

8) Invisibility. Can still be seen via shadows on body. Time Limit: 2 minutes, takes same amount of time to recharge as it was used. [Magic.]

9) Portable spycam droid. Can cloak itself and feed images, etc to Kioet's suit. Range: 500 feet.

Archived