Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Deac

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BattleDog

((Scar, if you check back you'll see that the whole thing got edited. As to him not being affected by the Force, well thats just stupid. Right now he's in a maximum containment cell that could hold Darth Vader, so he'll have to talk his way out of it, later.))

((Hmm. I love planning ahead...))

Flax: A demon!

*Flax uses the Force to knock Behamoth back against the bulkhead, knocking him unconcious*

*Flax activates his comm.*

Flax: We have a code Delta-6-Bravo. I want this thing in containment.

*A few minutes later soldiers arrive and the blast doors are raised. They load Behamoth into what amounts to a solid titanium steel coffin with three inch thick walls. The container is locked down and Behamoth is carted away, he is then dumped into a re-enforced holding cell and the door slammed shut.

-------------------

*When ever the ship left hyperspace...*

*Behomoth woke with a sore head, his weapons and comms unit taken away.

He paced his limited 'cage' a bit in thought. He had a plan of getting out, a back up plan in case of anything of this sorts.

Mentally he finds himself where he is in the galaxy and then goes into a deep concentration where he begins sending out a telepathic signal.*

((Yes if flax WANTS to sense it, go ahead, but frankly we really cant continue the plot days/weeks before whats going on currently...))

*Suddenly a sort of gravimetric ripple appears in the air infront of Behomoth. It changes in to a round energy ribbon, where inside it one could see a swirl of energy flowing into the center. A portal...

Behomoth walks into it, and the portal instantly dissappears after, leaving the cage empty...*

((I had him use teleportation with the use of a gravimeteric portal, created by a third party (IE some of HIS buddies (not apart of the kilrathi.) remember he's a demon, also there are demons who can control gravity (thanks to deac))

as to my knowledge, vader had no such ability...))

((He's held by energy bonds in a gravity trap. That's basically where the gravity comes from everywhere and nowhere. So if you try to stand on one wall you fall towards the opposite and then vice versa. Then there's zero g in the middle. No trap designed to hold Jedi is ever just a cage. You should have asked how he was bound before posting. You stuck an assassin on my ship for no better reason than you were pissed because I made fun of one of your stand in characters, which, I might add, I could only do because your post made zero sense. Instead of trying to smart allick your way out of this why don't you learn patience and WAIT until I'm ready to deal with this. Your character is also sedated, by the way.))

((Word. :D

I think when BD said "the cage could hold Vader" he meant "the cage can hold ANYONE GODDAMMIT SO STFU" ;)

I vote BD and Scar entertain the rest of us while we wait for He Who Must Not Be Named. ;)

Oh, and incidentally, curious how BD's characters are sedating a creature whose vital processess are at least partially alien to them. ;)))

((again i quote:

*A few minutes later soldiers arrive and the blast doors are raised. They load Behamoth into what amounts to a solid titanium steel coffin with three inch thick walls. The container is locked down and Behamoth is carted away, he is then dumped into a re-enforced holding cell and the door slammed shut.*

you never stated the fact before, so i will take you on your first discription. and with that your second discription i shall redeem invalid due not only the fact that you posted that after I made my character's escape, but none the less that you insist on the old golden rule of: "that's how its gonna be, and there is nothing you can say or do about it..."

*sigh*

BD

you're controlling, thats what you want to be, you want to control your characters and other people's that are in relation with yours. IF NOT my characters

well i could understand if you want to single out my characters, especally when we have these nice arguements and all,... BUT its rather pathetic always keeping on the repeatitive...

Red: let the games begin...))

(("YEARS???? Forget that!! I'm leaving, never to come back!" Wildjedi screams. Then, suddenly, he lets loose the evil laugh nobody knew he could produce. "On second thought," he continues, in a menacing voice, "perhaps I can use the time to further my... plans." The laugh comes again and Wildjedi sits down at his computer, never to leave it.))

Scar this has nothing to do with me wanting to control your character. Lets review:

1. You create a character which then spouts a load of mindless drivel.

2. I use this to make a joke that your character is a drug addict. Quite funny and quite harmless since you didn't even care enough to specify his role.

3. You had your character pass out.

4. I had him taken to the med bay.

5. You have your character assassinated, on a warship, in hyperspace.

6. This forces me to initiate a search. I had to do this because no self respecting commander would allow an assassin to run around on his ship.

7. Now instead of just having him tern up as a blank character I could quite happily have locked away, put on trial and duely exicuted you had to make him another invincible remon with a power to counter anything anyone comes up with.

8. You also drew out the search, meaning that I was seriosly behind, had it no been for "Behamoth" then I would have arrived at my staging area on time and Cracken and I could have launched a timed assault.

9. You also forced me to totally cut another battle and as a result of you slowing me up the invasion nearly went up the spout.

10. Given all this I think you should sit on your hands and let me hold your plot up. Try thinking your way out of a problem rather than just bending the laws of physics to suit you, and don't be patronizing, your character is in this mess because you had him tern up on my ship. I also don't see how the escape you staged could by pulled off. You have characters that can manipulate gravity from systems away?

11. I'm not going to kill your character.

((please use OSS tags BD :D

"1. You create a character which then spouts a load of mindless drivel."

I screwed up.

"2. I use this to make a joke that your character is a drug addict. Quite funny and quite harmless since you didn't even care enough to specify his role."

Was fine with me of course. sure I was a bit annoyed at it, but yes, i screwed up with what to say ^^;;;

"3. You had your character pass out.

4. I had him taken to the med bay.

5. You have your character assassinated, on a warship, in hyperspace."

This is me trying to fix my mistake.

"6. This forces me to initiate a search. I had to do this because no self respecting commander would allow an assassin to run around on his ship."

me by no means ment this not to happen, i did prefer this to happen anyway. better filler.

"7. Now instead of just having him tern up as a blank character I could quite happily have locked away, put on trial and duely exicuted you had to make him another invincible remon with a power to counter anything anyone comes up with."

Okay, now at this part I had though 'Hmm gee where can I turn this into a more benificial part of the story. I mean if this went on any OTHER time in the story with no-named characters, would it be really worth putting it in anyway??'

So I put in my demon, granted I kept LOT of details about him out (for good reasons intended of course). But the deal is is that he's not invincible, dispite his appearence (he looks like he's a human in his earily 30's) he's at least 500 years old (like-wise with talon who also is too 500+ yrs old). I am have been implementing alot of InuYasha rules with demons, how the older they are the more powerful they become with age. And also the type of demon and if they are pure-blooded demon or a mere half-breed, also dictates how powerful they are.

so you have Behamoth and Talon whom are the most powerful demons about right now, and to just ot remind you they're not hell spawns, Talon was born a human, and Behamoth was 'created' as a clone of Talon as Davin whom later transended into a full-breed. But thats another story.

*sigh*

might as well spill. I'm sorta having a story building up like redwing's character, where Behamoth is sorta leading a group of half-demons and humans whom are agenst Talon's ever-so growing empire. and now it'll start spilling into THIS universe.

so why is Davin/Behamoth acting as a 'hired-gun' for the Kilrathi?

Capital. Simple green. Dead presidents...

you get the idea. Can't start a revolution with out some cash, and now that they're coming into this universe, they might as well find a way to get some quick cash.

So to save up some time, Behamoth used the shadow's computer to look up some 'bad-guys' whom are on that list and, well, play judge-jury-executioner

Ironically, Behamoth is playing with Red's 'bad-guys' and Talon's got a good rupor with red's 'good-guys'

"8. You also drew out the search, meaning that I was seriosly behind, had it no been for "Behamoth" then I would have arrived at my staging area on time and Cracken and I could have launched a timed assault."

Sorry about that, to be honest, I was looking for more posts in general about your search. IE: investigating the clothes left by behamoth. and I guess I could have given a basic description to ya that a FEW cameras got a shot at him...

"9. You also forced me to totally cut another battle and as a result of you slowing me up the invasion nearly went up the spout."

Again, I appologise... :(

"10. Given all this I think you should sit on your hands and let me hold your plot up. Try thinking your way out of a problem rather than just bending the laws of physics to suit you, and don't be patronizing, your character is in this mess because you had him tern up on my ship. I also don't see how the escape you staged could by pulled off. You have characters that can manipulate gravity from systems away?"

Yeah okay.

Yes, remember Deac's character in 'Forgotten Angels"? (stated yet once more)

Add more then just one of em, add a demon who has high telekenetic and telepathic abilities (his/her demonic ability/trait). Scout a place in the universe, and then have the demon with the tele-whatever abilities to 'control' the other demons with powers that control gravity, to 'warp' space to create a wormhole.

at least thats how my story is following it. I donno, create me a wormhole in a different way, and I'll stand corrected.

"11. I'm not going to kill your character."

Fine then, I don't give you permission do to it anyway :)))

((BD:

Lets review:

1. You create a character which then spouts a load of mindless drivel.

Keep in mind you did invite everyone to make random characters.

2. I use this to make a joke that your character is a drug addict. Quite funny and quite harmless since you didn't even care enough to specify his role.

It wasn't funny to Scar, so it wasn't harmless ;)

7. Now instead of just having him tern up as a blank character I could quite happily have locked away, put on trial and duely exicuted you had to make him another invincible remon

Which is cliche and boring. Scar came up with having the assassin on board because he thought it would be interesting. Why would he have made ANOTHER blank character for you to play with, after the first one turned out so well? ;)

8. You also drew out the search, meaning that I was seriosly behind, had it no been for "Behamoth" then I would have arrived at my staging area on time and Cracken and I could have launched a timed assault.

9. You also forced me to totally cut another battle and as a result of you slowing me up the invasion nearly went up the spout.

All would've been avoided if you'd talked this out with Scar, yes? ;)

Scar:

So I put in my demon, granted I kept LOT of details about him out (for good reasons intended of course). But the deal is is that he's not invincible, dispite his appearence (he looks like he's a human in his earily 30's) he's at least 500 years old (like-wise with talon who also is too 500+ yrs old). I am have been implementing alot of InuYasha rules with demons, how the older they are the more powerful they become with age. And also the type of demon and if they are pure-blooded demon or a mere half-breed, also dictates how powerful they are.

so you have Behamoth and Talon whom are the most powerful demons about right now

Honestly that doesn't help your case. ;) Your main demon characters are all super-powered (which is what I believe BD meant by invincible.) Just because the nameless faceless crowd of generic background demons aren't invincible doesn't mean much. :D

This year so far is jinxed RPG-wise. :) I couldn't post much for a month, so I slowed down the RPGs, and now that I can, Cracken can't, and Admiral can't. And I can't work around either of them because each of them just has to do ONE THING before I can do the next thing.

Say, BD, or Scar...you want to resurrect one of your stalled RPGs while we wait for Cracken and Admiral to get un-busy? Like, say, this one? :)))

Archived