Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Deac

BD: I'm slightly confused as to the first part of Flax's letter to Odin. Why is Flax telling Odin this and why is it being done such a covert manner. (I could see why sending a letter, but not why it would have to be delieved when no one was around especially given the location.

Second: I hope when you say the republic will turn inwards you mean as in securing their borders and uniting the systems that are part of the republic and not all of it focusing on Agmar.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. It's a sort of excuse for the second part. Also, this is very much privilaged information. If Flax wer to announce this now his territories would face sanctioned or opposing Lords might start the jolly Medievel war early. Think about it, if he's not on-planet the other nobles won't stand for it. There's some other stuff but basically he needs to be on Agamar fo this to work.

2. Not one planet, two entire sectors would be distabalised.

Bassically, to minimize loss of life in a situation like this factions engage in Tourament.

The Planet is devided into terretories and battles are fought on pre-designated battlefields with strategic importance. This prevents wars from spilling over to the civilian population and avoids nasty things like orbital bombardment.

Concievably Flax Might have to fight 30 or more battles. This would mean that two fair sized sectores will be in ecenomic shutdown for at least a few months.

This will send ripples of de-stabalisation outwards.

(If anyone's wondering why Flax is doing this, lets just say he knows something you don't)

Deac: Up to you whether Reletha senses Rwos' presence on Coruscant or not.

----------

*Done with reading up*

Scar: Okay...so Chavo was with Fused Irvine for a while, ended up with RH Irvine. RH Irvine took him to meet his rogue Jedi faction, and Chavo signed a contract with Chi to work with that faction.

Chi wanted to have Chavo make sure that Irvine's siblings were not falling to the Dark Side.

AHA, I see why Ctrl + F wasn't working for a section of the story...Chavo's name spontaneously changed to Chavez for a couple pages. Damn you JM :D

*Another attendent walks in and gives Chavez Chavo sets of almost authentized identification for both the Republic and the Loyalist Empire.*

Attendent "I was told to give you these. And tell you: 'There is something going on with the empiral royal family, get some information about it from afar. How ever we won't send you unprepared.'"

*In comes a black suited man with a wide suitcase, inside contains approx. $2500 in currency transferable cashiers checks, a repeater rifle, two changes of clothing, and a lightsaber (blue).*

Black suit "It's the standard assortment for most of our agents."

They also provided Chavo his ship.

Chavo then went to Ulna Shardes, just missing the razing of the planet. Apparently he almost hyperspaced right into the second sun created by Lokpihet (IIRC) above the planet. Then he popped back towards Coruscant.

Hm, then he kept trying to get to Cracken, and somehow couldn't each time. :D

*Chavo exits hyperspace soon after. He looks around, and sees nothing. He lets out a string of swears that would embarass a sailor*

I'm pretty sure that's the last time he appeared. XD

So RH Irvine should totally recognize him. ^_^

A couple notes on F. Irvine, Scar:

Sleeper abilities are different depending on the person; they manifest as different ways of altering reality. In other words, it's okay if you use Cracken's eye-glowing, but don't base F. Irvine's Sleeper abilities on Cracken's.

By the way, it should be impossible for F. Irvine to block Jedi - or a mage - from sensing his Sleeper powers when he's using them.

*While asking the next question Greer sends the photograph for every camera's recording on the ship be scanned for anybody resembling the sketches. He showed them to the medics*

Greer: Are these images close?

The idea on the situation was that not even the cameras got a good shot at him

and eventually Flax and Greer could 'stumble' onto him on accident ^_^

(note what game he plays... :))

meh, what ever JM :)

Sophae: Oh you have no idea, Ivrine.

*The Dead Jedi walk foward, each exicutes a flurry of attacks, the sabres simply pass through anything they touch but every time they make contact with either Ivrine he feels the pain of the death blow he delivered.*

I how ever am going to red flag this one

bd, you sure your Jedi are Jedi?

taking revenge on someone, and not only that they're dead, and they're interacting with the person who killed them (who obviously is still alive)

from what i remember, taking revenge is strictly not Jedi like, but to come back to inflict that revenge while they're still dead. Thats is just for spite.

although Jedi can interact with those who are force sensitive (talk and what not). which of course i have no problem with

but they're dead, and i can figure alot of other dead Jedi looking down on that

What's up with the Jedi ghosts, one with the Force, performing Dark acts of revenge, BD?

Also, if this was possible, don't you think all the Jedi killed by Anakin would've gone after him? [Note: Will need to wait for Episode Three to say this for sure, but Obi-wan certainly didn't do this to Vader after being killed by him.]

I know it's dramatic, but it totally doesn't fit Jedi at all. Maybe if they were Agamarians.

Also, isn't it correct that Force ghosts can be destroyed (Exar Kun)? Just pointing this out because I have no idea where this ghostly vengeance thing is supposed to be going...so if you're planning on having them haunt F. Irvine forever, or anything...

Edit: To clarify why this concerns me, this storyline has a severe limit, so it cannot be drawn out. :)

Okay:

1. These aren't the actual jedi, think of it like an echo from what Fused Ivrine did. We know this happens because every time there is a major force "event" it tends to leave a mark.

2. There is a really big differnce between revenge and justice. Fused Ivrine is being punished for what he did, the mode of that punishment comes from his own subconcious and is simply vented by Sophae's ghost.

As a more general point about interaction Kun broke Corran Horn's arm in I, Jedi.

3. As to Sophae's motive, she doesn't want her son dead. Plus Fused Ivrine is a Dark Jedi and must therefore be destroyed. (Touch of Agamarian there.)

so if you're saying that its coming from his own subconscious, that would mean that you're controlling him?

look bd, I do not have time to be on any side plots, As of 4pm today (11/9) I have fourteen days left to do this.

Cracken has yet to fulfill his promise ;)

No, i wont let you, you're techincally getting in the way of a serious plot line BD, and its annoying me.

and no doubtfully Cracken.

didnt you read the posts that Red and Cracken did when Cracken made his recent return?

no "what if"s "and"s or "but"s about it. It'll end with a fight between those two. And I wont accept you to try and do other wise

oh yeah, at that time, F. Irvine wasnt exactly all there upstairs

not to mention you let Sophae die, she could have been just bruised a bit and got up, force healed and laughed at F. Irvine

until sometime after that he got stability

remember how Flax let him go? And F. Irvine basically said something along the lines of 'wanting to exceed his natural potantal with controlling the force'?

that could easily be understood as his first declaration of being a sleeper, to come and think of it...

*Flax aproaches F Ivrine.*

Flax: So, why the killing spree?

Fused Irvine "Because, we have untapped power. Untapped potental, however there is a part of us that still resists..." *voice changes to a much darker with a slight growl* "...the darkness..." *voice changes to normal, if there was one...* "If I had killed someone who you cared, I'm sorry, she asked for the fight."

*Fused Irvine turns around to face Flax.*

Fused Irvine "Notice our face, it is not that of one whom is dark, we could choose to live our life not for this face to change, but that power will not be tapped. But we desire to find our full poetental, to find our biological limit, and break it! The force is known to be boundless, I, we desire to find out if it truely is, if possible! But that is only but a small part the final goal... First some curtain individuals must die." *Turns back around.* "I bid you farewell..."

Note: At this time F. Irvine refered to himself as 'we', cus his true 'F. Irvine' personality hasnt been structured yet

I do have an idea when F. Irvine is more on the 'throw down' and using his powers alot, he'll lose some of that mental stability consentrating on multiple things at once (so not careing to refer to himself as "I")

*Flax considers following, but decides to wait.*

if you think i'm BSing you, check yourself: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99406&perpage=30&pagenumber=12

Scar, you are bull****ing.

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

((BD you are obviously ignoring me. If I stated taht he wasnt there and was hiding, that means that I'm choosing not to play that character for the time being.

Nest time I WILL ignore any such posts that you are attempting to 'interact' with any of my characters...))

*Fused Irvine, with a combination with force speed and jump, asends rapidly into the air, and vanishes...*

[/i]'

Funny how you missed that bit out. You made it clear that you didn't want oplay so I let it go.

I also now draw everyone's attention to this

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

btw: BD, I did however plan on something a little later in time with a character that you possibly do control to take care of F Irvine))

You should research better.

Maybe we should be being a bit more clear on this stuff. :p

All previous plans with Fused Irvine are kinda nixed.

In case it hasn't been obvious, we're building up to a confrontation between Cracken and Fused Irvine. :)

So "you" (by which I assume you mean one of your characters :p) getting to kill Fused Irvine is not on the agenda, unless you can manage it without godmoding, which I doubt. ;)

Yeah, I get the Craken-Fused Ivrine thing.

I just didn't want Scar to get away with saying that I let Fused Ivrine go. :D

It's actually quite good for me because I'm desperatly looking for a reason for Flax to go after Cracken.

I CAN'T FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of Sith is a conciencious, caring family man. If Flax killed him he might actually feel bad! :D

Archived