Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Deac

Originally posted by BattleDog

Yeah, I get the Craken-Fused Ivrine thing.

I just didn't want Scar to get away with saying that I let Fused Ivrine go. :D

It's actually quite good for me because I'm desperatly looking for a reason for Flax to go after Cracken.

I CAN'T FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of Sith is a conciencious, caring family man. If Flax killed him he might actually feel bad! :D

From the Evil Overlord List:

142. If I have children and subsequently grandchildren, I will keep my three-year-old granddaughter near me at all times. When the hero enters to kill me, I will ask him to first explain to her why it is necessary to kill her beloved grandpa. When the hero launches into an explanation of morality way over her head, that will be her cue to pull the lever and send him into the pit of crocodiles. After all, small children like crocodiles almost as much as Evil Overlords and it's important to spend quality time with the grandkids.

:D

edit: Fixed link. :p

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMM YOU!

I EDITED AS FAST AS I COULD

The kicker is that you edited wrong. You want "pure" logic, not "poor" logic. :D

Flax will kill him then explain. Poor logic, my heros all have IQs above 100.

I love you too. :D

You put an assassin on a spacebourne warship, in hyperspace, and he isn't getting off for 36 hours. (...) Now Flax and Sellenna know where he definatly is on board so he really is dog meat. How the hell is he going to survive the next 36 hours?))

(...)

((What the hell does confertinations mean. Its not in my dictionary and I can't even find it with a google search.))

A) Depends who the assassin is, if it's 'sabaac man' then either Scar has to get creative or he's screwed. If he's one of the less arrogant assassins, who actually took some of the super-technology, depending on what he took he could have an out. Stealth, superpowered weapons, etc.

B) Confertinations = Confrontations.

Finally, as to Flax and Sophae knowing anything:

Independence: Rec Room

*In the far corner a small crowd were watching a tech and an engineer are playing a game of Sabbac. The the tech sat with his back away from the bar, and was embarassingly losing. The engineer sat there with his cap on, he was looking down at the table, so the brim of his hat obscured his face.*

Scar never did say this was his assassin. It could be just some random engineer guy who's good at sabaac. The assassin could be long gone. :)

a) yes, thank you. The idea was that it'd be Sabbac-man,. but reguardless even if thats the travel that needed to, I do have ways getting around the 'quote-unquote' month trip.

IE: the same method that Talon uses to get from planet to planet ;)

in anycase i was planning on a future plot between Sabbac-man and Talon, as in that the Sabbac-man was infact Davin (about after crisis, or jsut plainly 'after he died' (leave that one open later ;))) + 500yrs, just like Talon would be Talon in Forgotten (which he hadnt been introduced more directly into the story yet)

that aside, Davin would of course being a full fledged demon would obviously be stronger, faster, etc then a human. Plus that fact that he's been around for about as long as talon would, so he 'powers' could rival that of Talon's in crisis.

so technically agenst a Jedi, it would definately be no one-sided fight.

and yes, he did take some weapons too

nothing like a super equiped p-90 and a customised sword :)

b) thank you for the spell check ^_^

c) yup. and i could be a jerk and do that too...

As usual, Homeric First Last:

Red:

C: I sense a disurbance in the force, bear in mind that Sellenna (NOT Sophae) is very high on the empathic scale, like her sister and Flax is no slouch.

B: That was what I figured, he could have just put "problems"

A: Well yeah, thats my point. I'd be willing for an out if he hadn't just killed the guy.

Scar:

Putting aside my general feelings about Davin (I don't like the guy much, the Ivrines in PtH, they're fun) I would point out that the following are on the ship.

Flax: Megga-baddass-Sith-killing-Jedi

Sellenna: Lets just say she's not someone to play hide and seek with, she has all the abilities of her sister. Remember the cloaked assassin that would have put Starr to shame?

Drago: No longer immortal but still, the guy has 200,000 years of sword practice.

20 Random Jedi Warriors: For Coruscant

38 Agamarian Legions: Thats alot of housegaurds

The Security forces

3 Divisions of ground troops

Wedge: Nuff said.

So I don't see him getting out of this with his whole skin, maybe half.

Sellenna: Lets just say she's not someone to play hide and seek with, she has all the abilities of her sister. Remember the cloaked assassin that would have put Starr to shame?

Drago: No longer immortal but still, the guy has 200,000 years of sword practice.

As for putting Starr to shame: That's what you think. :)

As for Drago: He's not immortal anymore? When did this happen? I must have missed something. o.O

As for Davin: I don't really care for him either, but it's possibly because I don't understand his character. (And think Goliath is too cliche ;))

A fight could be interesting here, if there was time for it to happen. (Remember who has to leave in about seven days)

okay, now that i know what he's up agenst, i might have to get more in detail about him now ^_^;

although a little bit ago while relieving my oneself, that well, he doesnt exactly have that option of teleporting out of there

IE: using demons to create a gravitmetric portal. in which the ship itself is traveling through hyperspace, that is theoretically impossible. I'm surpised i was the only one who caught that ^_^

anywho

Davin's intentions might actualy surprise you :D

you have Talon who's some form of a tyrant, who is a ruler over several worlds, and is practically the most powerful demons around (of his and davin's kind)

Davin on the other hand, has been around for just as long, and as a long standing grudge agenst Talon (if anyone paid attention, that was really really kicked it over by Talon basically taking Davin's kid and rasing as his own.)

so in another train of thought, there's this tyrant who's ruling over a **** loads of people. perhaps maybe there's an underground movement ;)

and that he did Flax a favor to knock off someone who's doing not so good things anyway, and is getting a few bucks on the side (Ie currency for this part of the galaxy that obviously with talon he just got in)

Red: Sophae created an illusion so convincing you all thought it was real and anyone who ran afoul of it thought they had died.

Drago fulfiled his quest during the Vamp crisis. Basically Scar's little rip in space time allowed his to do the mojo on Lelan and make her human again, via the immortal Micheal (Hay I can do cliche as well.) I thought it would make him more interesting if he had to care for a mentally disturbed wife than if he was a hard drinking unkillable warrior.

Plus I get to do the immortal thing in PtH.:D

As Starr does every time you look at him...:)

And remember that fake Sith that Flax and everyone was totally fooled by before he knew Starr was a Sith? (If you don't remember, Starr created an illusion to make the others think they - he, rather - had killed off Cracken's apprentice.)

If Starr can fool Flax...:) (See how this illusion stuff goes?)

As for Drago: I thought the Immortals were a race in Mrear. You mean to say each Immortal has a quest which, upon fulfillment, makes them lose their immortality? :D

Oh, and something I missed mentioning before: Since when has Taklin killed a Sith? Ever?

Flax has killed lots of Sith, during the Civil War, then there was the duel with Cracken (technically a draw) and I'm sure he fourght some rebourne or something at some time.

I covered this at the time, some immortals are born to human parents and some are "made".

What is made can be un made.

Sellenna has had more practice, plus shes a woman and therefore can naturally qrap any man around her little finger.

There weren't any Sith during the Civil War, unless Flax killed Palpatine and Vader (which, sorry, he didn't. ;))

Reborn suck, and don't count as Sith. :)

Since I don't know how old Sellena is, as you never posted her bio, I can't say whether she has more practice at illusions than Starr, but I doubt it, unless she has been spending a large portion of those years of her life devoting herself to the study of Dark illusions (there are no predecessors to study on for Jedi illusions, since the Jedi archives are gone and I don't think Corran Horn wrote a book, not that many pages of "I do it naturally and am totally better than Luke and all the other Jedi at everything except TK so I'm not totally godmoding but I still roxxor" would help a student much).

Remember Starr, to get many of his techniques (before you say anything, yes he has great inherent ability in illusions as well), has studied many, many teachings of the ancient Sith. I hope Sellena hasn't been. :)

As for the second part, either you're being facetious or the propaganda is working, in which case I shall say no more... ;)

Archived