Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Deac

Right to explain the Dragon thing:

In the Lahara Sector, on the edge of the Cowl Crucible is a planet named Tarsis. Tarsis is a lush and verdant world, with a dark secret.

Any ships that remains on the surface for more than 30 minutes totally loses power, the same is true for anything that uses any kind of power cell. The same effect prevents orbital bombardment.

The cause of this phenomonon is unknown since it has never been studied. What is known is that the native population is a mix of extremly nasty sentient species.

The Agamarians take it apon themselves to fight these creatures on their home world because the beings once escaped causing catastrophic damage.

One of the creatures on the planet is an extremly vicious bipedal lizzard, commonly reffered to as "Dragons" along with several other aparently related species.

All the creatures on this planet are refered to as Demons.

I have to cut this short because I want to edit what Flax did, since everyone was so upset with it, hopefully Scar will see it before he leaves.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, to continue with the appologies and explanations.

I still feel Scar got himslef into this mess, all he had to do was capitulate to the two blasters, the truth is I over-reacted because I got angry and I just wanted to kill Behamoth and move on. That was out of character for Flax.

As to skill I would point out that Flax is very strong in the Force, has been trained from age five and is now just shy of 50.

As to another way of stopping Behamoth. Flax can't do any kind of mind trick beyond the basic "I hear a pebble over there" sort of thing.

He also can't read minds very well beyond a general sence of the person.

He is also still a little unbalenced for the moment.

I do feel that general attacks on my characters are unfair.

Flax may seem a bit arrogant, well okay. He is a little bit, his temper is his weakness, as I've stated before.

I can only plead stress on my own part and a frustration with Scar and this whole bussiness. I'm afraid I'm under some stress at the moment and it shows through my characters.

I drop the point about assassins. I just don't like to be proved wrong.

Alright, I understand.

Okay, so looks like I'm playing Fused Irvine and RH Irvine for the remainder of this RPG. Ack. Well, I wasn't planning on it, but Scar is right, I do know exactly what he wants to happen, having extensively discussed it on IM (and I helped design F. Irvine's Sleeper powers.)

But right now, I need to write, proofread, and rewrite a five-page paper in about 2 hours and 20 minutes, so I won't be replying until tonight. Unless I finish early. ;)

Originally posted by jokemaster

Well, gee if they find out they're gonna be on the same ship, I think they'd try to take it. And you don't think greer's gonna let 2 assasins run wild on a ship with so many important people in it, do ya?

It would help if you actually recognized that Nom and Tarila have arrived at the coordinates you specified...:D

Figure i better repost this.... it's been awhile.....

Emperor Cracken Hideki Palpatine

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'10"?

Weight: Unknown

Weapon: Lightfoil

Background:

Emperor Cracken Hideki Palpatine was born at the beginning of the Clone War. Hidden from public eye, he was wisked away to Korriban, where he learned of the Dark Side of the Force, and began his studies in Sith Lore and Power. His father new that should the Jedi ever find out about his hier, he would be meet with death.

His training during the beginning was from Count Dooku, also known as Lord Tyrannus, who taught him his Lightfoil techniques. After the Clone War, his father and Lord Vader, once Anakin Skywalker, continued his trainning in Saber combat and Force wielding. Many consider him to be the most dangerous Sith Lord in Galactic History.

2 years before the Battle of Endor, Cracken was stationed on Corellia, where he meet a woman, whom he eventually married and had twins with. Despite Lord Vader's protests, this was allowed; however, Cracken was called away 2 months before his children were born.

When his father died 1 month later, 1 month before his children were to be born, Cracken took a portion of the fleet and fled to the Unknown Region, where he was instructed to wait until the completion of his fathers lastest project, the Crimson Star, being built in secret into one of Coruscant's moons. It would be a weapon so devastating it could alone claim victory for the Empire. Thus, Cracken's children grew up not knowing anythig about thier father. Alysara and Irvine were seperated at birth, to prevent any threat to the throne should thier heritage be found out, and have death marks placed on thier heads for relation to Emperor Palpatine.

Leading up to the Crimson Star War, Cracken encounterd Deac, and his band of fighters, whom he quickly befriended and eventually betrayed. His death was not his end however, as he used an ancient Sith Mind Transfer Technique upon his death to transfer to the one clone of his body that had existed. The physical now didn't match the mental, as it is believed Cracken's age of about 50 no longer meets the appearence of a 30 year old male.

Following the Crimson Star War, now Emperor Cracken took control of the Empire, and carved out a treaty with the New Republic and laid claim to a portion of the galaxy. Following this was the Imperial Civil War, an uprising amongs the Imperial Elite who wished to continue the fighting. This was easily won by the Emperor, who annihilated Ulna'Shardes in a massive weapons test that firebombed the entire planet. Reletha Darkstarr survived.

Cracken went missing sometime during the Vampiric Invasion of Coruscant, and until recently, his wear about have been unknown. He has resumed rule over the Empire, and named Alysara as his heir, and applty, the title of Princess.

((Alysara's profile will be posted later.))

I suppose I should post this.

Jammes Windrider

Race: Human

Height: 6'2"

Build: Lean

Hair: Light brown

Eyes: Blue

Weapon: Sabre Staff/Light Rapier

Bio: Jammes windrider is the older brother of the twins Sophae and Sellenna Windrider. Like his siblings he grew up privilaged and became a Sword Brother at the age of 17, skilled with the longsword, rapier and staff he is a warrior virtually without compare.

When his two sisters left to join the Rebellion Jammes set out to find them, his sense of duty soon drew him into the conflict and he became a Jedi Knight under Master Tae Akaris, after Master Akaris' death Jammes sought out and exicuted his mentor's murderer, this was the first dark Jedi he killed, but not the last. In the final years of the Rebellion Jammes hunted and exicuted the servants the the Emperor, including an Eperor's Hand.

Jammes formed a friendship out of neseccity with Taklin Flax, lest he drive his beloved sister from him. However, Jammes never felt easy with Flax, the man raised on a farm became the most powerful Earl on Agamar and Jammes always resented this.

After Sophae was murdered by th derranged demon known as Ivrine Cracern Jammes blamed his brother in law for not protecting his sister.

"Lord Flax is the one responsible for Sophae's death and I will have his head on a spike!"

Cracken, Reletha Darkstar wasn't on Ulna Shardes when it was destroyed. It was Lokpihet Darkstar. Reletha had disappeared after the destruction of the old Imperial Council and didn't reappear until she became Chancellor of the New Republic.

About Jammes being disabled: if I had to make a judgement call, I'd say that power should last only as long as Cracken is concentrating on it, and it should be able to be broken with enough of a mental battle. I didn't say anything beforehand because I didn't notice that Cracken had the effect lasting after he teleported away.

Thoughts? (Especially from Cracken, since I haven't had the opportunity to discuss this with him on AIM and I usually do so with Sleeper stuff)

If you were in a place that you could post, I growl at you... GRRRRRRRRRR!!! :D see? Said I'd do it and now you know I would.:p

If you weren't in a place that you could post, don't worry about it... thinking about bringing in another character anyway... not sure yet if I'll do that or not.

Just a little FYI. Since alot of us are going through finals, some of us, most importantly Cracken, won't be posting much/at all till next week. (Or longer. Not sure about Cracken since I didn't ask him for specifics :D)

In fact, I should be studying right now myself...;)

Just so no one thinks the RPG's dead before its time :)

Eh, famous quotes from exam week. All of them real

My bud *shaking random student yelling hysterically *:WE'RE ALL GONNA FLUNK! FLUNK I TELL YOU!

Exam proctor: All right, you're going to take this test, you're gonna flunk, if you finish early just sit quietly and think happy thoughts. If you have a question raise your hand and I will do my utmost to confuse you.

*after final exam is over*

Bud: THUS ENDS THE FLUNKING DISASTER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. ENJOY THE FIRST WEEK OF HOLIDAYS, 'CAUSE WHEN REPORT CARDS ARRIVE, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Archived