Home

Jedi War

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mysabers out I digged through the ground. I make an arch and come out of the ground. "It seems you are now a worthey opponent, you are strong, stronger then our last confrontation. Until we meet again young Jedi." My arms fold back into two and I put a black Greivous like cloak over me and jump away.

Revan was shocked when he noticed that the two weren't jedis! But the fortune was with him cause the noise was so big that the sith couldn't hear him.

Suddenly they ran back. Revan was lucky being alive.

Then he waited till he couldn't hear anybody. He walked along the corriedors. Carefully and slowly. Normally here were a lot of people but today he couldn't see anybody.

Suddenly he was afraid of being the only one in this building.

I found myself all alone...I must have fell asleep...I looked around and found two sith...They seemed to be running toward me. I truned on my lightsaber and ran toward them...I caught one by suppirse and took his head off...The other turned out to be a master...This would be a hard battle from me. We fought and fought for hours and hours. Blocking each others attacks... He tried to use lighting on me but i would answer with a push....It Finally i hit his arm. He screamed in pain...He used force fury and charged at me swining his saber....I reasponded with force speed...We both attacked each other with lighting speed....

Jaden then pulled his other saber from his belt"Wanna make a bet!"they started a heated saber fight and force jumped up to where Jaden was"Agh!Oh!"Jaden yelled as he fell down the cliff with Xeno.((My Jaden,not Jaden Mallip actually,let me change that

to Iadynn (same as jaden) ))

Archived