Home

Jedi War

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hurry up all jedi.I repeat all jedi get to the ships immediately" Zoric said using the force.Zoric saw more jedi come and then they got into another ship.Zoric got on this ship and took over it.He said once again"I am leaving for Tatooine.Hurry up.There is 4 more ships left."Zoric went into hyperspace and came out above Tatooine.He went down and landed next to the other ship.Zoric looked around and saw that they had landed near the saarlac pit.

((Or how about this...) therk blocked an attack swung back hitting Carth in the leg. Not sliceing it off just a little blow. Carth wasn't knocked out. Then Therk jumped up to the top of the temple and reached out to the Master Of The Sith. "My Master, the jedi are fleeing Yavin. We have captured the temple and it seems their destination is Tattoine. Do you want me to send a strike force there or go there myself or with people or have noone go.?" "Stay at Yavin. I am going to Tattoine, MYSELF!!!!" "Best of wishes to you Master." Therk jumped down to the level below him and found some Younglings. "I show no mercy." He started sloughtering them as if Therk was an animal.

Carth manages to get up again, and jumps up to Therks level. "You sick freak," Carth says, moving the rest of the children away. "I might not be strong enough to kill you, but I can sure as hell slow you down. Kids!! Run!!" Carth then makes his last stand, attacking the sith lord with all of his remaining power, drawing on the force as much as possible.

The jedi academy was surrounded on all sides now that the 10'000 dark jedi had arrived. Tale hoped the jedi could not break through this trap of his. Tale finally rejoined the fighting by attacking two jedi who had been sent to confront him. First, he tale attacked them with lightning to wear them down, then he used push to blast one through a stone wall, knocking him out. Tale then used grip on the other jedi and finished him off with his furious lightsaber strokes. Tale then went off to the jedi he had blown through a wall earlier. He was still unconscious, so he just stabbed him with both of his lightsabers. Tale then went in closer to the battle . :jawa :jawa

((All_Mighty_Ewok according to your char creation post your char is only a jedi Knight and the jump that I made could any be made by a master.)) "I kill all jedi. Weather young, old, or in perfect strength. The Younglings will be full jedi so I should kill them before they become jedi and the elders were once jedi so I should get revenge. It is all simple Sith Math. So I'm not a sick freak, I'm more like a Sith." Therk called upon Dark Rage. Draining his own life to give him power. He slashed at Carth that was followed by Drain and Force push which made Carth go flieing off the level but, therk wasn't done. He used grip on Carth to slow the fall while doing damage. Carth soon landed on the green grass close to death but, not dead.

(Luke gimme a break i'm trying to make it sound epic by saying He draws on the force to accomplish something beyond his assumed abilities. Besides, i can't let Therk slaughter innocent children.:) ) Carth, in his near- death state, draws on the force one more time. He uses push on Therk, definetly not enough to fling someone as powerful as him away, but just enough to push him off balance, sending Therk down the side of the temple. "Take that, you bastard." Carth mutters, before falling unconsious.

Name: Aaryn Chaar

Alignment:Jedi

Ranking: Jedi Padawan

Lightsaber: Dual=Green+Blue

Force Powers: Push, Jump, Heal, Lightning

Aaryn stands in a corner of one of the ships heading to Tatooine.

"The sith are sure to find out where we are......"

((If you don't know what a srlac pit is then you are truely pathetic. And All_Mighty_Ewok I knocked your char off the temple.)) Therk looked at the neard dead body on the ground. "Jedi..." Therk then saw most of the younglings gone. He jumped down a level to find some Jedi apprentices. HE easily killed them then continued through the floor. He eventualy meet up with a Sith Assult team. They came with him and they went down another floor. There he found more Sityh and 5 Jedi Masters. "ALL SITH ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!" Therk cried. The JM's were quickly overwealmed. Then they continued through the whole temple killing all the remnents of Jedi. "The temple is taken. We are victorius."

Originally posted by Jediboii

((Almighty can you tell me what a Saarlac pit is?))

(Did you ever watch the movies.Its in ROTJ.The big hole that Boba Fett falls in.)

"OK jedi we need to get to the city.I hope there are more jedi coming"he said staring around at the 500 jedi still left.He saw one more ship come down.

(All_Mighty you are on this ship because you nevr got to a ship ok)

((Ummm 10 posts isn't that much. Try 500 now that's something to celebrate. look at me now what I have is definitly cool:D :cool: .)) Therk was bored. After the battle he had nothing to do ssince other Sith were patroling and he was well... doing nothing. HE decided to go into deep meditation waiting untill one Sith gets back from patrol so Therk could take his place.

Yaeb Ginn walked out of the ship on tatooine and walked under a raised tarp used as a small bit of shade. He then removed a remote control from his belt and activated the explosive he had set at yavin 4, using the force to boost the signal. The explosion killed 500 sith.

((Naw, it is the home of the jedi, they are sure to have some kind fo security measue in case someone tries to break in))

Yaeb chuckled at AAryn.

"You've been training for a while, you'll do fine, but if you dont..." He trailed off. Hoenstly he wasnt sure the padawan could cut it. But, he had done awful well back at the temple.

"Here's a tip," He said, trying to help, " When a sith charges at you, sideste to the left, and stab, instantly braining him. If he tries to force push you, just counter with a pull, balancing his attack."

((Man isnt DANtooine supposed to be Jedi base? Isnt Tatooine where Anakin Skywalker grew up?Stupid =D))

"Yes i know that Yaeb.....however i am not sure what would happen if i Sith master came across me......i would surely have a hard time dealing with him" He chuckles again

Archived