Home

Tk-8252!

Threepsnud

Hi, just wanted to say. I got bored one day and tried my hand at animating. You will prolly NOT use this, as I am crap at it. But I thought I would have it there anyways if ya did.

I made this animated Avatar for you, and the only way I know to get it to you, is by doing that. IF you do like it, i'd be honoured if you'd use it, and if not, then I will be offended, but I can get over it.

If anyone wants me to make them an animated avatar, I will do. I know lots are better than me, but I am just having fun making them. leave me a message here =) cheers.

Hmm... do I... know... you...?

To be honest, I don't like animated avatars. I just like this plain avatar and signature that I've been using forever.

But if you want to keep talking to me, use Private Messages. The whole Jedi Academy forum does not want to hear us.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Hmm... do I... know... you...?

To be honest, I don't like animated avatars. I just like this plain avatar and signature that I've been using forever.

But if you want to keep talking to me, use Private Messages. The whole Jedi Academy forum does not want to hear us.

Yeah, no one wants to know about your... Relationship! :lol: joking!

Originally posted by Spiderman

Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to...

...sorry... it's just I did have his name there... I'm just... please don't shout, I can't help it. I'm just trying to have fun. Sorry. :(

Hey don't be so upset there, just one little mistake we all made once :p

Archived