Home

So, whatcha'll look like? (56k'ers beware)

Acrylic

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

Troopr, which kind of potions did you take between your 10th and 11th b-day? or does it take that long for an ogre to develop? :p

I kiiiiddddd, i kid

I dun know...mehbeh I was slipped some in my apple jacks >_>

Other than that, It was when I got a fully decked out work station.

Which I still have to this day in my computer room :)

Well, let it be said, that I am one of those people afraid from posting my pictures on the internet. You know...stalkers...creeps...dumbasses...and all...

Plus, I'm not photogen-whatever!!

But, I'm Indian, sorta fat (shut up), I had a mushroom cut that was very...long and shaggy (I looked like a monkey), but now I have short hair. I got brown eyes, and very, very brown hair, whoch looks black. My legs are muscular...my arms aren't toned...they used to be. I have long fingers...that are very skinny.

This camp is weird..........

:fett:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Well, let it be said, that I am one of those people afraid from posting my pictures on the internet. You know...stalkers...creeps...dumbasses...and all...

Plus, I'm not photogen-whatever!!

But, I'm Indian, sorta fat (shut up), I had a mushroom cut that was very...long and shaggy (I looked like a monkey), but now I have short hair. I got brown eyes, and very, very brown hair, whoch looks black. My legs are muscular...my arms aren't toned...they used to be. I have long fingers...that are very skinny.

This camp is weird..........

*sigh*

I knew someone like you was going to come around here. "Oh my gosh! Like! Someone is totally going to kill me and make love with my dead body if I post one picture on the internet!!!"

Seriously dude, no one on LF is going to masterbate to your picture, or track you down and kill you.

I don't get where people get these crazy ideas.

*sigh*

Originally posted by legameboy

*sigh*

I knew someone like you was going to come around here. "Oh my gosh! Like! Someone is totally going to kill me and make love with my dead body if I post one picture on the internet!!!"

Seriously dude, no one on LF is going to masterbate to your picture, or track you down and kill you.

I don't get where people get these crazy ideas.

*sigh*

Yeah, I know, but still..........

Umm, I don't have a picture of me anywhere on a computer, my dad probably wouldn't let me use the digital camera for it. And...I'm at a camp (plus, I don't know how to get pictures from cameras onto my computer).

Masterbate to my picture, huh? You mean the hot chicks, right?!?! :naughty:

This camp is weird!! Hot chicks...but, they aren't horny... The guys have geeky watches...yes.

you know what is funny majin? you probably went to camp because you were on the computer too much(edjucated guess), yet your still on the computer, thats the same thing my mom would do, send me to camp to get me off the computer but i'd find a way.

kainsnewdoordonot.jpg

I chopped off all of my hair. All 17 inches.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

"assume all people on the internet are child molesters or serial killers" I saw that in a pamphlet about the internet.

I think that only applies to giving away addresses and phone numbers.

Damn pamphlet makes hunting harder than it already is...bastards

I keed I keed...mmm...keed...:p

And Majin, nobody'll make fun of ya cept Rhett here. Otherwise I'd of made fun of TiE by now.

Hehehehe...

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Archived