GB.com Battles - every Sunday 7pm GMT

Guest DarthMaulUK

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey all

Sorry can't make tonight (Sunday 28th) as im about to leave for work...travelling! yah!

Back next week though

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Im going to try and make Sunday. Ive a friend who might come along..but he is a total noob. Fingers crossed...got work to do so i must crack on!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Sorry for the no-show.

Ive been setting up this wireless network and I have come up against all kinds of problems. However, fingers crossed, I have officially sorted it out.

So come hell or high water, i WILL be there Sunday (even if i have to pop to the local net cafe!)

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Wireless networks have a LONG way to go I think. Spent over £100 on a pile of rubbish! Seems my router is playing up - exchanged it for a second one - same problem. yawn

Third time lucky?

See you tonight

I might bring my friend along to play - but be gentle

DMUK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello there :)

We haven't had a game of SWGB in such a long time. In fact most of the posters in this thread have left LF.com a long time ago.

We haven't been able to successfully organize something in many years. You can ask DarthMaulUK for a game. He lives in the UK too, so it's better for logistics then organizing a good date that can satisfy the North Americans.

It was quite a pain when we had to do it with Aussies, North Americans and you Brits :) We did have fun though. Good times :)

Archived