Home

Any Artistic People here in the Swamp?

Zappa_0

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

isn't stormhammer a great artist?

yeah, stormie is hella cool with the artski

Im nowhere near as good as stormie, although I'm interested in drawing mainly females :p but I can scratch up some decent things, but doing anything sci-fi starwarsy etc isnt my cup o tea or field of expertise...

good luck in your project tho. I hope you find what you're looking for :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Doomgiver

What's autistic?

autism is a learning disorder if i'm correct that basically slows down the time it takes to learn how to accomplish a task. good news is that a lot of breakthroughs have been made in combating this genetic disease :D

Originally posted by Doomgiver

What's autistic?

autism is a learning disorder if i'm correct that basically slows down the time it takes to learn how to accomplish a task. good news is that a lot of breakthroughs have been made in combating this genetic disease :D

Originally posted by sabretooth

*points at Doom*

IG-64 is good, i guess... Hell, who can be artistic in a swamp ?

I was mentioned! :eek:

:p

Heres my portfolio.

But I am caught up in about 3 JA models 1 huge map (7 floors) and a mod (SSBMTC) so i'm a bit busy at the moment.

[EDIT] hug map :rolleyes:

au·tism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôtzm)

n.

A psychiatric disorder of childhood characterized by marked deficits in communication and social interaction, preoccupation with fantasy, language impairment, and abnormal behavior, such as repetitive acts and excessive attachment to certain objects. It is usually associated with intellectual impairment.

Have you ever seen the movie Rainman? Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise? Well the character played by Hoffman was autistic, and if you HAVE NOT seen this movie, go see it. It's a fantastic piece of film.

Edit - Oh yeah, I suck at art by the way.

Archived