Home

who says...

RicardoLuigi...

should i get the delete me-ites to come here and liven things up?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. should i get the delete me-ites to come here and liven things up?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe so
    • wadeva

it should be the harbor. yes. but why here? we should post there and cause another.. err.. affair. but we should first agree if we want bitching or whining.

he, i feel so sorry for this forum, it reminds me of what happened to the harbor after the big closure. now it's proven: you get what you give. bwahaha. wait. i think they are pretty fine with it i guess. there is only tasteful spamofftopic-posts left, like dr. ed's.

but i swear, as soon as jake made has given me teh powers i'll rename it to the harbor. or -bour. i'll put a poll for that.

what? mod and admins like me, i'm not banned yet. :D

Originally posted by RayJones

he, i feel so sorry for this forum, it reminds me of what happened to the harbor after the big closure. now it's proven: you get what you give. bwahaha. wait. i think they are pretty fine with it i guess. there is only tasteful spamofftopic-posts left, like dr. ed's.

What the fuck you mean my posts are tasteful, dickbrain. Go drink you're sister's pregnant discharges and explode like a goddamn pinata.

You do realise what's going to happen right. you gonna go over there, ask everyone to come here "because it's really cool" and anyone who hasn't already seen how dead it is, or isn't afraid of change and new people and just want to stay where they atre will come along (and that'll be about 5 people) and then promtly leave after they find out that it's as slow as a snails electric wheelchair.

You do realise what's going to happen right. you gonna go over there, ask everyone to come here "because it's really cool" and anyone who hasn't already seen how dead it is, or isn't afraid of change and new people and just want to stay where they atre will come along (and that'll be about 5 people) and then promtly leave after they find out that it's as slow as a snails electric wheelchair.

actually...i think it was "wudevu"...hm..maybe not.

once my little brother was gonna write a mean message to me or something on a piece of paper (i think he was 8 or something). anyway, he asked me how to spell "faggot" so i said "okay. it's f-o-g...h-i-t." and he said "that's 'foghit' you idiot!" and then i said, "no, it's faggot." he almost believed me...but not quite. and then i said "and this is how you spell 'subpoena'" and i wrote it on a piece of paper, and he didn't believe me then, even though it was the right spelling. and he said "no, that's-" i'm gonna do the pronunciation thing here "-sub-poh-eh-nuh!" and i said "no, it's-" again "-sub-pee-nuh" and he was like "no it's not you fag!".

we're so friendly.

It seems as if there are a large number of people who would rather see minimal discussion than a purple clone of 'Delete Me!'

These off-topic forums are little-used by mojo forumites, and have been for a while. This is because they only enjoy discussing LucasArts adventure games and have no other interests whatsoever.

i want you scabb...

b/c you're a dental plan.

sadly, my summer job at baskin robbins doesn't cover dental :cry8:;)

:)

and just because mojo forumites don't have other interests...doesn't mean we don't!

:band1:sheepdanc :sheepdanc :sheepdanc

and has some moderator been f***in with the votes? how are there just suddenly ten more votes in one day? i mean, come on...

Archived