Home

you clandudes got game experience? tell us about it

Alegis

I see a lot of people entering clans, both people that seem to play socom 2 and people new to the genre fps. i'm just kinda interested; which recent fps MP games you played, and how you rate yourself (noob-not really good-ok(klls=deaths)-good(more kills than deaths)-pwnage) for example. Bragging does not exist in this topic, just say what you think of yourself

SOCOM 2 --

My clan has been together since March '03. We're pretty decent (our friendly war record is 19 wins / 8 losses).

MOH: Rising Sun --

I was pretty good at this. So good, in fact, that I never could get into clan games. Every time I jumped in, I would pass up the leader in score...and they would boot me.

So I sold it to my brother, who is a WW2 freak.

Starseige Tribes and Tribes: Aerial Assault --

These games are classic.

BF:1942 - been playing for over a year now. Decent pilot, decent tanker, keep an eye to the sky if I'm in artillery, and steer clear if I'm on the ground (although I rank nowhere near the top when it comes to the game's best ground pounders).

Started my own clan in January of this year and I've brought it up to a steady pace. Hoppin on the boat this late in a game's history has proved to be a daunting task, as the veteran teams gave us a good whomping in the spring seasons at TWL and CAL, but we're back again this season despite it all and ready to go. The current season that just started will be one of the last for BF:42, so we're enjoying it while we can and looking forward to getting in on the ground floor of a new game.

At halo, i was good in playing with my team in close quarters, and then especially grenade-combat. I didn't make that much kills, but i helped my team progress and i'm often the one that kills the guys guarding a door so we can pass... You bet i'll be good in RC!

lol @ most of these guys

Maybe I'm jsut arrogant but I would sy I'm pretty good. In socom I've been in several top clans. Most of which I was either clan leader or coleader. I always put up several kills and can hang with the best of them. People sometimes tell me I'm a dick but I just can't stand people that suck. Unless they are cool, of course. But ussually guys who are cool just own by themselves.

If you guys know of gamebattles.com that's where my top clans were.

Originally posted by VanLingo

GameBattles has the worst favoratist referees. Top clan means nothing there.

The ref's have nothing to do with the level of competition there. For socom, it's where the best players are.

But I do agree with you, there is a HUGE amount of favoratism on that site.

Hmm lets see.

i was in a rainbow six clan 4 1/2 years ago . that was my first clan and my first game i ever played online. then i went to counterstrike but i quit playing that earlier this year and i played star wars elite force cnc renegade and a lot of other games.

I've been in a lot of clans in my day, most recently was dssg, a big counterstrike/dod community. I worked my way through the ranks of the counter strike clan and became a leader of a team. The team I was told to manage wasn't that good, but when I became the leader, the team became very good and worked well together, and my team actually became better than the main team. I would say my skill varies. But for the most part, I am pretty good. I still play counter strike, usually late at night. I've also been playing Galactic Conquest, the mod for battlefield1942 a little bit lately. I kill myself more in that game than anything. You drive a speederbike up and hill and you're dead.

Originally posted by XMajor

I've also been playing Galactic Conquest, the mod for battlefield1942 a little bit lately. I kill myself more in that game than anything. You drive a speederbike up and hill and you're dead.

You and everybody else. They did an ugly job with the vehicles. Apparently they're meant to be looked at, not touched.

the only clan i have been is a Counter-strike clan [TooL]. We just play for fun though. I suck at pc counter-strike but am decent on xbox. We play a lot of pandora tomorrow on xbox but all the glitch abusers make it not very fun. I used to play a lot of halo (xbox) I was great now i am so sick of it i am not even looking forward to halo2

Well ive havent been in any clans yet (except my own) i enjoy freelancing in a game i not serious about> Call of duty is a fun game and the mods arent that bad either. i am ok and fps not the greatest people can tell you, cuz i just got cable like two months ago that might be one reason> also the Battlefiled demo ive played again an avergae fps player but im better flying than anything else thats where i get the most kills, ill never team kill even if that guy kills me for a plane(just might damge his:) )but i am a very good tactician the fisrt couple of games i got were rts's and i played chess for a while year or two. and the only reason i got cable and this computer in fact was when i heard about Battlefront so i still new at how to run a clan saying that i've never been in one, i have also played halo as well as internet games

• 3 weeks later...

Aah where should I start. Well I've been playing games all my life..... sounds sad but isn't :D . First clan I got into was 101st and the game was Alien versus Predator Gold. Loved the movies and the game and I was one of the top players with Marine in it, but since the other races were overpowered it really didn't make that much difference. Then the clan moved into AvP2, and I didn't like that game really. I learnt alot of things about running a clan, both good and bad things. Our clan leader was an ass :p . Ranked system, trainings with briefings and debriefings, hell more time went to the paperwork than actual gaming that is the seccond reason I left. I played many MP games from Battlefield 1942 to UT2003, all kinds of RTS games and even some RPGS like NwN online.

After awhile I discovered a game demo called Savage. I loved every bit of the game and made friends with all the regular players. Then I thought that it would be cool if all the old demo players could join up and have a community. Starting from there and now been up for 9 months I think we have acomplished alot. New members have come along the way and some earlier ones left due different reasons, but we have enjoyed every bit of it. Aah being a Demon is really refreshing :D:cool:

Archived