Home

you clandudes got game experience? tell us about it

Alegis

I have played a lot of multiplayer in FPSs: Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Deus Ex, Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, Enemy Territory, and Unreal Tournament 2004. I only played in a clan for Jedi Outcast in FF (full force powers) Guns CTF. Those were great days. My clan rose through the ranks in ladders; we weren't the best of the lot, but we were still decent. I have always been a fan of tactics and skill in competition; Battlefront looks a great game for it.

i've been playing socom and socom II since the start my clan formed in the middle of socom 1 and we've been strong ever since. Our record on gamebbattles was 25-9 but we got screwed over so many times due to leaders of clans in the admin and being referees and stuff. Alot of our clan members got pissed at eachother because of something and we broke up...good story eh??

well i was amazing at socom 1 but socom 2 was alot more balanced so i was just good and i think ill be pretty good at swb

You have some problem insanella. I've seen multiple posts on multiple pages. I would go to the technical forum to ask people what might be wrong.

Moderator note: He just clicks "submit post" too many times, sometimes lucasforums loads too slow. I suggest to leave that window open, open a new one and let the other load ;) ~Alegis

Originally posted by DarthDurp

i play counterstrike

im great at sniping, terrible at everything else

Exact same for me, except on socom2.

I only snipe, I have been trying to perfect my sniping skills on each and every map, I have already perfected (IMO, well, good enough, I can stand my ground against at least 2 guys) my handgun skills.:jawa

• 2 weeks later...

I play (mostly) Aliens Vs. Predator and X-Wing Alliance. I've been on multiplayer since the days of Doom II, although it took me until X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter to really get in to it.

I'd say I'm above average at FPS, but simulators are another matter. I'd say that I'm well above average when it comes to those.

Star Wars: Battlefront looks like an awesome game, and I'm looking forward to playing it! :stormmask

Our clan has played in XWing Alliance, Galactic BattleGrounds, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy.

Jedi Academy was our most successful game and we were winning from the start. So, if anyone's interested in a JA match, just challenge us at: http://www.soehq.com

You'll find we're not an easy opponent.

Also, in our history we've had this ongoing grudge with DS (Defenders of Sovereignty). That has lasted since the XWing alliance days and it's still hot. BattleFront will be an awesome game to us simply because of the long grudge... finally being settled in a game neither of us know much about, so it'll be all about leadership and how smooth a clan is run.

I'm very excited to finally face DS on the battlefield after our many years of conflict.

SOCOM II

Clan: Shadow Skill

rare clan, all members are from the original SOCOM game, and were one of the best clans to exist, our clan rank was in the 40's until everyone decided not to show up anymore.

Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow

Clan: None

clans in RS3BA is just pointless, the all the players have the same strategys it's sick.

Jedi Academy [XBOX]

Clans: Tusken Raiders, Short Bus Riders, Skywalkers

the real legends of the XBOX's Jedi Academy players.

Battle Front

Clans: Shadow Skill

Soon to be active.

Archived