Home

Nothing like pwning n00bs in Jedi Academy in the Siege Destroyer map

tFighterPilot

Yeah... I was playing 1v3 (where I was the 1, obviously), and there was only one player on the other team who worthed anything. The best moment was when two of them tried to kill me, but I kept avoiding them using my 1337 flying skills, untill they crashed their z-95s\x-wings into each other, and both exploded :D

Also they shot each other lots of time, cuz each was in the other side of me shooting, and I was like going from side to side so they didn't hit me and hit each other instead. :D

Originally posted by BawBag™

Do you mean n00bs as in "whiners" or as in "new players". I am finding it increasingly difficult to differentiate between them nowadays.

If it was new players, then way to go! You rock! :rolleyes:

From where the hell would I know if they're knew?

There wasn't much whining though, only a bit

Yeah people have been spamming it lately on public forums.

I don't quite get it myself. First it starts by making fun of some guy who takes Counter Strike too seriously (getting pissed off by "f*gots"), then it switches to some guy going on a murderous rampage at his school. Are they saying that game whiners become mass murderers? That people who "lame" at games are killers? Or what??

Originally posted by Kurgan

Yeah people have been spamming it lately on public forums.

I don't quite get it myself. First it starts by making fun of some guy who takes Counter Strike too seriously (getting pissed off by "f*gots"), then it switches to some guy going on a murderous rampage at his school. Are they saying that game whiners become mass murderers? That people who "lame" at games are killers? Or what??

He got pissed of so he started a killing spree. I doubt someone like him can hold a gun though

Do you mean n00bs as in "whiners" or as in "new players". I am finding it increasingly difficult to differentiate between them nowadays.

Indeed. However, I don't take anyone seriously unless they put teh "gey" in front.

Indeed. However, I don't take anyone seriously unless they put teh "gey" in front.

Well Kurgan, I've heard there was a clan called "myg0t" in CS (maybe it still excists) and these guys dedicate their life to 'pwning' (owning) people and feeling awfully good about it. So they're basically saying with that flash that they are so "1337" that they had a guy shoot kids at his school, when in fact it takes so much more than that.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

He got pissed of so he started a killing spree. I doubt someone like him can hold a gun though

That was my original interpretation, but then why did they make the guy "getting pissed" and the school shooter look totally different? It was like they made two flash movies about different things and then later combined them.

Originally posted by Master William

Well Kurgan, I've heard there was a clan called "myg0t" in CS (maybe it still excists) and these guys dedicate their life to 'pwning' (owning) people and feeling awfully good about it. So they're basically saying with that flash that they are so "1337" that they had a guy shoot kids at his school, when in fact it takes so much more than that.

A clan with huge egos? Impossible! ; )

If so, that is pretty lame.

Maybe the reaction they were hoping for was for the audience to be laughing and making fun of the "nerd" for taking his game too seriously, then get upset when they saw the rest of it (and maybe garner controversy) and feel bad about laughing before. Inspiring mixed emotions in an effort to be edgy (which might work if it wasn't such a common and cheap tactic in online humor).

Just think of how many times you've seen the "switcheroo" thing played out with animations, graphics, webpages, movies on the internet...

*sigh* I remember when I first tried to fly a ship at Kotor flight school. Its kinda wierd how you get used to it after a while. I tried teaching my friend who was playing JA on my comp. He just didnt get it, and I was like "its easy, watch" and then he would try and the ship would just blow up:edeaths:

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

It's funny when the less experienced pilots shoot their teammates when they try to hit you lol....

They are not experienced, they are noobs. Experienced pilots, like me, don't get into a dog fight, and just find another target. If two pilots are trying to kill the same guy, which is me, they end up shooting each other, or better yet, bumping into eachother, leaving me laughing in my tie fighter.

Archived