Home

Tim Schafer, Psychonauts

Yufster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psychonauts, fyeah bleeeahh!!!!!

I'm very excited, Amazon.co.uk already has it for pre-order. Okay, so maybe the game isn't that close, but it is if you've been waiting for it for the past 4 years like me, it seems just out of reach.

Also, check this out. It was actually a friend of mine who pointed out the word's actual meaning, but I had to check for sure.

It was in Electronic Gaming Monthly, as far as I know it's true.

They're just not announcing the Publisher yet. They'll probably wait until JUST the right moment so the press pick it up and vomit it out onto the front pages, or whatever.

[censored scene including guybrush, ray and a naked wall lying on a huge pile-o-tapestries]

oh, guybrush you sill.. oh well.. just google for "x-box emulator" m'kaaay??

if you did it, come back, i still burn in lust. that wall was not tight enough.

*puts clothes back on*

I have searched and searched and searched google for that kind of stuff and it really winds up never ever working. Even when I find a supposed emulator of a recent console, it never works. The only success I've had with emulators are really really really old systems that arent even available anymore. EVEN THEY are hard to get.

*runs away naked and crying*

*hits a Wall™*

STUPID WALL™!!!!!

Yeah, I'm still not convinced since it's only from one source, but it's not like I doubt they have/will get a publisher, I'm sure we'll know every detail in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Me personally would like to see Ubisoft as the publisher, but somehow I think that's not likely.

Now, can we get back to the psychonauts drug discussion? (see my posts above)

Archived