Home

Tim Schafer, Psychonauts

Yufster

Originally posted by Acrylic

Worst. Thread. Idea. Ever.

Acrylic. Though. You. Are. An. Inspiration. To. Me. In. Making. Everyone. Of. My. Words. A. Single. Sentence. For. Dramatic. Effect. I. Would. Like. To. Know. What. You. Have. Against. Tim. Schafer. That. Makes. Him. So. Uncool. To. Discuss. So. Please. Support. Your. Sarcasm. With. Your. Personal. Opinion. And. The. Facts. That. Support. That. Opinion. Thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's quite possible, Niko.

however, it's not like we're drooling, pants-peeing, lunatics for the game. not all of us, anyway(:p). but just saying. sure, we're jazzed for it.

however, i have become a cult worshipper of ragnar tornquist...

TLJ2!!!!!...

(CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAIT)

...and I'm significantly stolked about Fahrenheit...

(CAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAITCAN'TWAIT)

.....ahem, significantly.

Ah, guybrush, I totally lost TLJ and never got to finish it. It was a sweet game. I don't really like the main character though.

Tim Schafer just doesn't have a cool name, which is why it's so much cooler to worship Ragnar Tornquist. It reminds me of Reptar from Rugrats. Except more Scandinavian.

The only game other than Psychonauts that I'm excited for is one that isn't even announced and may never happen ::cries within double colons:: I think I've ranted about the game enough for all of you to know what I'm talking about.

And NiKo, you're not alone. VampireNaomi from the GF forums is convinced that "if it's not on computer, then it can't be good." You know, that sort thing. Which translates: "If it's not on computer, then I don't have $150 to buy XBox." Not to seem like a geek or anything, but I actually bought XBox for Psychonauts, and a couple of games, one of which exceeds psychonauts, and ended on a cliffhanger in which will never be fulfilled with it's final installment because Yu Suzuki is a little poonanny vaginaface....sorry I'm getting carried away.

unless i still don't know how to pronounce schafer i'm waiting for psychonauts. it would be amazing if there'd be a pc-version. otherwise i must be friendly to my xbox-owning brother. again.

if i'd won in this karaoke competition then i'd own a white xbox now. and then i would be able to play psychonauts on my computer (after plugging the xbox into it. no kidding.) WITHOUT having to be friendly to my brother. but nooooooooooooo i didn't, because of a pretty dumb audience and cheating competitiors. in fact: my gig was the awesomest of all! but this goddamned bastards "still aren't prepared for me" (for quoting a friend ;) )

but i'm waiting for psychonauts. and waiting. and waiting. and waiting. it'll be so awesome! (and i write that although i still don't (want to) know much about the story and gameplay.)

No, it's a good game. The box puzzles kinda stick with you, but there's more than that in the game. It's a little on the easy side, so you'll probably walk through it most of the time. I really like the art.

Umm, somebody play any of the new adventures? Tony Tough And The Night Of Roasted Moths, Black Mirror, The Westerner?

I will highly recommend BS3. The box puzzles are slightly annoying, but they're over quick enough and then you can just move on to the better parts of the game. If you liked the other 2, especially the first one, then you'll truly enjoy this.

Maybe I should work in advertisement.

Originally posted by Alien426

Umm, somebody play any of the new adventures? Tony Tough And The Night Of Roasted Moths, Black Mirror, The Westerner?

I plaued Tony Tough and the NORM.

i dont think it's really new..i played it when i was back in school.

it was a cute game. 'cute' is all i give it.

man that's a shame about BS3 not being all that. i myself was pissed at the 3D graphics. (old rant, i know)

how about 'Road to Adventure'? anyone played that?

Originally posted by NiKo

I plaued Tony Tough and the NORM.

i dont think it's really new..i played it when i was back in school.

it was a cute game. 'cute' is all i give it.

man that's a shame about BS3 not being all that. i myself was pissed at the 3D graphics. (old rant, i know)

how about 'Road to Adventure'? anyone played that?

do you mean Runaway: A Road to Adventure? if you do; i've played it. hated it. impossible puzzles (only because you have to pixel hunt...and there's no pixels, just background art and only background art), TERRIBLE voice acting, cool plot and scenes and stuff, but EGAD is it dull.

i suggest diggin on The Dig, going for the first Gabriel Knight, and checking out Blade Runner just to bide time before Fahrenheit, The Longest Journey 2: Dreamfall, Still Life, The Moment of Silence, and A Vampyre Story hit stores. i cant wait for this gigantic influx of adventure games...

....*urine*!

Archived