Home

New Ships revealed

Guest DarthMaulUK

I think the ships they picked were good ones, I personally would have gotten rid of the TIE Agressor in lieu of the TIE Defender, but either way. Again, a Lamba Class Shuttle would fit in nicely but who knows, maybe the 2 remaining unknowns is lambda class, we shall see.

Any clue if they'll ever add capital starships or something? I don't know how they'd do it, but it might be cool if maybe a guild can get together and get one.

uhm i thought the lambda isnt restrickted to the imps...

i thought it was a sienar fleet ship yeah. but it was sold for commercial uses aswell right? the rebels had a few of those shuttles. and several smugglers aswell.

and i heard that there gonna be more multi passenger ships

Here's hoping, Wraith.

As for capital ships, I reckon those imps who have a TIE without hyperdrive should have to hook up with the orbiting ISD to get to another system. Beyond that, I doubt they'll ever come under player control. It would be nice to be able to actually board them and find people to get missions from and so on, though.

hopefully they don't make them under player control but if you're a high ranking officer in the faction you should be able to go to the bridge and give some orders and such, but never have full control. any other rank should be able to board the ships and get missions, fix your ship, heal and whatever esle you need

Originally posted by Wraith 8

uhm i thought the lambda isnt restrickted to the imps...

i thought it was a sienar fleet ship yeah. but it was sold for commercial uses aswell right? the rebels had a few of those shuttles. and several smugglers aswell.

and i heard that there gonna be more multi passenger ships

ya ,lambda were never restricted to imps ,other people had them ,they should definately have the lambda as a playable ship ,that was an awesome ship !!!and people should be able to go to the capital ships to to refuel and get missions and stuff that would be cool.

I doubt it, if it was a ship already known to us, they would have shown it, but it has to be a hut fighter or a new unknown ship because they are maybe in the middle of making the ship and don't have the picture of the ship and they havn't yet made a name for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived