Home

Halo RPG.

Doomie

Khaar took out 2 plasma grenades and threw it at the oncoming marines, and it took out all but two who shot back at him and missed by a long shot, khaar got back on his ghost and rode off back to the covenant base and told the brutes what had happened.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest of the covenant army armed themselves and went out of the base firing at all the marines they saw.Kaaha got into a banshee and went out.He fired at the marines killing them quickly.A rocket flew past is banshee.He followed the rocket.It had a auto locker on it.It followed Kaaha's banshee.Kaaha when he was about to hit the ground he went up.The rocket hit the ground and killed 300 marines.He landed his banshee in the covenant base and pulled out his plasma rifle.He ran out and fired at the marines.He killed 5 of them.

((Ok that's a bit ridiculous(sp) One rocket froma rocket launcher couldn't take out 300 marines! 300 MARINES?!?! THAT'S LIKE AN ENTIRE SHIP FULL(close enough ok?) And you cant take them out as easily as u say. I mean if you could kill 300 marines in one shot then the covenate would win every time. But another thing is you cant shoot 5 marines with no casualties. Make it a bit more realistic people))

Ethan watched as Jacks forces were being attacked "He should know better than to go that deep sith small forces!" Ethan whistled up "Ok men these guys need our help, we may have to give these bastards our life...BUT LETS GIVE THEM HELL BEFORE WE DO!" The Marines cheered as every force charged. The Scorpian was still in descent shape and theys till had a warthog left. Ethan went over the hill and the moment known as "The Rising Sun" was born

((Basicly this is gunna be sorta like in "The patriot" but instead of the enemy going over the hill into the large force the large force comes to them, It'll be one of those historical moments so i had to give it a descent name its kinda like "Pickets charge"-Civil War

Khaar looked at the oncoming marines and shuddered, he knew they would not survive this, khaar activates his sword and got on his ghost he said to his troops that were left " alright men, we will fight them hard and with valor, lets show them what we really got!" all the eiltes cheered and got on thier ghosts, some got in tanks and others in banshees ALL the grunts got fuel rods and started firing, all the jackals advanbced first using thier sheilds to protect the troops behind them, then the elites that weren't on ghost follwed up and the ghost riders went up and around on a hill firing on them with all they got ramping in the air and coming down in the middle of the army crushing some marines and shooting others, khaar hit a bad bump and fell out he swung his sword around and around killing as many marines as he could then he got blown back and he blanked out.

(But there were casulties in that blast though).

Kaaha got onto his ghost and rode off and fired and fired at the marines.He killed one.He also took ones arm off.He got off his ghost and took out his plasma sword.He ran in and started hitting the marines."Hunters I want you to destroy that tank".Kaaha saw a marine with a pistol.Kaaha ran up to him and hit the marine over the head with his fist.Kaaha then stabbed him in the back.An explosion happened and Kaaha felt his arm get blown off.Kaaha staggered back to base.

(dude, master chief is the only spartan left, and he is somewhere else so dismiss that part about the spartans, they'd own us all in a second)

khaar woke up, he opened his eyes and he found himself in captivity, he saw a dozen other cells around him, but they were empty he saw 3 scientists wokring away on something, khaar lunched at the force field closing off the cells, he bashed at it but it repelled him back

"ah he is awake" said one of the scientists

"good, make his cell stronger, we still do not know how stong they actually are"

khaar gave up and started pacing in his cell.

Ethans force was advancing, His team aiming for the vehicles with heavy weapons. "Scorpian has the Banshee's covered, I want Rockets on the tanks, Shotguns in the front, and small arms hold the line." Ethan backed up and made sure supplies went easily too and from the ship.

Kaaha who was getting a new arm saw a marine fly into the healing bay.He said"Stuff you covenant."He fired at Kaaha with his pistol.Kaaha got up and picked the marine up.He got him by the neck and said "You will not win."Kaaha dropped the marine who was dead.Kaaha got into a tank and went into the battle field.He fired at the scorpion.It hit the scorpion right in the machine gun which blew it off.It landed on 2 marines squashing their legs.He then fired at the marines advancing.5 of them flew away as the blast hit there feet.They landed.3 of them were dead.

(covenant don't know english, they can't)

" ok give him the paralizer" khaar then felt very weak and fell to the ground, he could still see but had no control of his body, they took him over to a table where the strapped him in and put wires and tubes into him, he felt random little shocks as the scientist pressed buttons and got information from khaar's body.

Another scientist walked in and the scientists saluted him then went back to what they were doing, the head scientist walked up to khaar and said "can you understand me?" khaar did not knw what he was saying, khaar tried to say*in covenant* what do you want form me?" but it came out very muffled, even though they wouldn't know how to understand it anyway

"i guess they do not know english, lets try to teach him" the head scientist then tried talking to him and tried to teach him enlgish but the most he got from khaar was table, and that was it, khaar went unconsious

" tell me when he wakes up, i want to try again".

Kaaha went up to a marine with a shotgun.The marine fired at Kaaha destroying his over sheild.Kaaha then stabbed the marine in the head.The marine fell down on the ground dead.Kaaha looked around and saw 2 marines with assult rifles pointed at him.Kaaha said in covenant to 2 other elites"Kill them."The 2 elites went up behind the marines and killed them.Kaaha and the 2 elites got pushed back by another explosion.Kaaha was unconsious.

When Kaaha opened his eyes he saw he was in a lab.He saw Khaar asleep in a prison across from him.Kaaha tried to bash open the prison when 2 scientists saw that he was awake.One of them said"Lets try to get him to speak english instead."

Covenant Warrior kaste

Name:Kraahite

Race: Elite

Weapon: Sword/Overshield

Kraahite was being carried into the lab struggling to get free. Kraahite managed to throw a few into the wall however a marine hit him with a rocket launcher*Melee* As he fell unconcious he was put into a cell that barely fit him.

(umm, dudes,we still need some people on the battle field, so jediboii, can you like be on the battle field and fight some dudes.)

khaar woke up and saw kaaha in another cell, he said

"do not listen to them, resist as much as possible, and lets work on a plan to excape, when thay take you uot, try and get em free then we will kill them and run, ok?"

((Aight sure....scratch my guy in teh cell =D....))

Kraahite fights on the battlefield...a great warrior of the Covenent but his troopos dwindle in battle soon they are outnumbered

Kraahite hops in a ghost "all other Elites we must retreat from the battlefield!"

His ghost is suddenly hit with a rocket launcher and flips out of control.Kraahite Jumps out and launches himself at the marine who did this "grrrrrRAH" He decapitates teh officer with ease and soon all marines target his troops in an attempt to isolate him.

((Happy?))

Etahn see's the one elite, "Retreating the others and trying to fight? Is this one unstable?" Ethan got his pistol, zoomed in and took aim. He concentrated as much as he could. When Kraahite took a swipe at a trooper with his sword, Ethan took a shot. Hitting the hand, causing the sword to deactivte."Ok surround him, I want him taken in"

Kraahite picks up a marine and swings him around as a flail-type weapon.....(thingy). Soon he swings him around so hard his leg comes off his body and he is blasted into the air coming down near the guy who shot him (I forget your name lol) He then picks up his sword and calls all his troops back onto the battlefield. "We have nothing to worry elites these puny earthlings couldnt kill us if we were standing still.....CHARGE!"

Ethan stands up "Thats what you think," Ethan watches as the Elites start back toward battle"Forgetting somthing?" There was a huge explosion in the elites' path. The scorpian may have lost a machine gun but it's cannon was still functioning."Go ahead lets see your men stand still after that"

Ethan is unphased he pointed out and when the dust cleared the elites he commanded were mostly dead or wounded badly."I want our last wart hog here now." Over the hill rode the warthog as it shot any oncomming covenant forces."You're surrounded,Out maned, and out gunned." (((O btw covenant don't understand/speak english...)))

More explosions from covenent tanks hit the ground near the marines. Many of them die making the forces even.....for the most part.....because the covenent have more tanks the Armed Forces either die here or live to fight another day.

"RAH CHARGE!!!!!" (You cant understand him cause he speaks covenent) As the elites charge the soon overwhelms the armed forces.

(and thanks.....i like it too lol)

Archived