Home

Halo RPG.

Doomie

While his troops ran ethan stayed put as he heard "WOO HOO HERE COMES HE SEVENTH CALVARY!" on his transmiter. On one of the ship ments back to the battle field came some more heavy wepons ammo, Along with more warthogs, about a rough 5 by his count. There were 3 tri barell gunner wart hogs and there were 2 rocket warthogs(((Yes there are Rockets on the multiplayer Warthogs and its not uncommon for a ship to have them)) The gunners were mowing down a good majority of the covenant forces and taking out tanks with drive by's. Ethan turned to his men and yelled,"Noone lives forever, but were sure as hell aren't making these bastards take us there, NOW LETS GIVE THEM HELL!" Ethans regiment charged full force, he was running out of tricks up his sleve but this wasn't over.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kraahite could tell that his troops were sure to lose this battle. Then namy explosions came from overhead. Banshees followed by a dropship came. "Ha ha ha......foolish humans....you are no match for the covenent."As he ordered another charge it seemed the covenent would win this battle.

Kaaha ran out of the marine base and saw a reinforcements for both sides.He ran throught the dead bodies that littered the ground and took an assult rifle off a dead marine(my other weapons were destroyed when the scientists took my char in).Kaaha fired at the back of the marine army catching them by surprise.He then saw a cave in the side of a mountain.Kaaha ran in and saw 5 marinessupprting injuries.Kaaha killed them all and took the ammo off them.He then came out of the cave near his own base.He went in and went to the covenant scientists."HAve you finished the warthog yet"."Yes sir.Its over there"the scientist pointed at a warthog with a shade on top.Kaaha called 2 other elites to drive and be a passenger.Kaaha took the gunners seat."Drive to the battle"he told the elites.Kaaha saw all the marines advanicing.Kaaha opened fire and killed 2 marines and injuring 4.

Ethan watched the drone ship going over "Thier tanks are gone I need all rocket fire on theat Drone, keep bullets to land."Ethan got his rockets and fired at the drone ship. He saw,along with his rockets, more rockets came up toward the drone ship, Ethan knew it wouldn't last ver long.

Because the covenent knew that the Ship was their ticket to winning the battle many covenent(In the banshees) flew into the rockets sacrificing their lives....but securing a battle.....a battle that may win them the war. "Grrr.....as soon as that thing lands im tellin that ship to go send for more banshees........"

((Am not joining in on this RP, but I just wanted to say that, after playing Halo, who says the Covenant don't know English? I was smashing around those little annoying critters on the third level (Where you have to save Captain Keyes), and when I chase them down they shout things like "Little people first!" or "Don't hurt me!" If they know english, and are the lower life beings of the Covenant, don't you think the smarter, stronger Covenant Elite would know English as well?))

((Ok the banshee thing, that's just a little ridiculous, no offense, but there are at least 10 or more rocket launcher marines with 2 shots per rocket at a time(Not counting reload) thats at least 20 rockets, and one rocket can destroy a banshee (or even 2) You would not have that many banshee's on feild cuz in previous posts all (or at least most) of the banshee's were destroyed. so even 2 banshe's couldn't ward off more than 4 missles at most and there are definately more than 4))

((Sorry for my ranting, do continue))

(apo, in the beginning of halo when you get to the bridge you see quartana telling you about like 4 covanent battle ships, you think if one human ship would have alot of warthogs, you'd see a covanent ship have alot of banshees?)

Khaar ran the opposite way of his elites friend and smashed into an armory, and killed 2 guards, he grabbed a shotgun and and assult rifle as well as a few frags, he grabbed some ammo then started for the vehicle bay, he got to the control room and killed some more people, he then overheated some warthogs blowing up some marines and other warthogs, he disabled 2 tanks and all of the human dropships, he got in the last warthog, and drove off towards the battle field he ramped off of a hill, he jumped out and grabbed the gun on the back then started killing marines and totally whooping them by suprise.

(Hes right Apo and besides u got wait like 2 seconds for the rearm of teh second missle and by that time the covenent ship is halfway down so it misses alot of the rockets....that or the rockets take off the roof.....and prety much JUST the roof)

(( You remember the last leval of halo? there were like 8 or more wart hogs in the place you get ur wart hog to race out of the ship so yes i think me using like...6 or 7 hogs is reasonable, and i suppose all those banshee's would be an idea, but I doubt seriously that suddenly out of the blue, a whole biunch of banshees would suddenly arrive and be able to get rid of all those rockets but ok I'll go with it. And what the heck? You're in THE MAIN DROP OFF OF A MARINE BASE! There must be like at the very least 30 men, there is no way you could wipe out 2 tanks (which are not there since I never brought more than 1) and all the drop ships which would only be there 1 at a time. I mean c'mon I mean a few guys with hand to hand combat, mabye but a shot gun? dont you think sumone would hear? And jacking a wart hog? all the warthogs are in the field.))

((Well my point is it's not an actual "base" so to speak it is just a place where supplies are droped off, sort of like...the second(i think) beach level where there were no buildings, no tents, just drop offs and men, there basicly IS no place to stay low in, and if u get that close ur likely to be spoted, and there are more than one drop ship, so destroying "all the drop ships" would take multiple attacks and waits meaning u would be spotted after/during that first attack...))

(apo, in the beginning of halo when you get to the bridge you see quartana telling you about like 4 covanent battle ships, you think if one human ship would have alot of warthogs, you'd see a covanent ship have alot of banshees?)

((Quartana-lol, actually its cortana, I just couldn't help myself))

Archived