Home

Kashyyyk! Final Planet?

joesdomain

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jasperw

Didn't they gave a hint or something? I believed they said somewhere that we could playon the homeworld of "our big hairy friends" but I'm not sure what it was exactly. It wouldn't suprise me if Kashyyyk was in the game. I said from the beginning it would be.

It was confirmed a Star Wars Insider.

Originally posted by All_Mighty_Ewok

Alright!!! wookie slaves!!! lol. Do u guys think they'll have wookies as a third party?

You can bet they are.

More interesting is: what are the factions you can play on Kashyyyk. Probably rebels vs Imperials, and in that case you can play as wookie for the rebels. Walk around as if you are an npc, and shooting the imps in the face by suprise. Would be fun!

Originally posted by Virtuosis

maybe there will be slightly different maps for different factions, because I don't really think it could be much different all around the world. Even though it is high up in the trees the lower you go the more dangerous it is....

Reminds me of kotor, maybe they'll have these tree spiders too, i forgot their name :)

Hi there guys its me again.

Well I shall just clear up a few things for you now that It seems its all been made official.

The Kashyyk levels will not be what you are all expecting. From what I have read you all seem to think that is will be similar to Endor. Well think again.

When we were designing the level, we went down to ILM and saw some animatic footage and I must say KASHYYk is going to ROCK. Its nothing like what we have all seem before. Think tropical rainforests crossed with carribean beaches.

In regards to the game. there are two Kash levels. Both are multi era. One of them, think normandy landing level on BF1942 and you are onto something there.

There are no other creatures in our game. just lots of big furry fellas.

But thats all I am giving ya for now. I have probably told you too much now already :)

Originally posted by Bobby's Helmet

Hi there guys its me again.

Well I shall just clear up a few things for you now that It seems its all been made official.

The Kashyyk levels will not be what you are all expecting. From what I have read you all seem to think that is will be similar to Endor. Well think again.

When we were designing the level, we went down to ILM and saw some animatic footage and I must say KASHYYk is going to ROCK. Its nothing like what we have all seem before. Think tropical rainforests crossed with carribean beaches.

In regards to the game. there are two Kash levels. Both are multi era. One of them, think normandy landing level on BF1942 and you are onto something there.

There are no other creatures in our game. just lots of big furry fellas.

But thats all I am giving ya for now. I have probably told you too much now already :)

indeed you have

good luck on not getting sued by LucasArts :)

Yup I agree I want to be amazed, not "Ohh yes like it read in the manual" ,type of stuff :p . I just hope the game offers enough depth for longtime players, for example that all the weapons aren't easy to shoot with and that there's difference between weapons so it won't end up everyone using the same class cause it's superb against others :cool:

Archived