Home

Kashyyyk! Final Planet?

joesdomain

Sounds cool! I dont think he gave anything up! Sounds like a cool desciption. They will probably release a gameplay video and information either tonight or next friday night. If not on friday Sept. 10! Friday nights are the main nights when Lucasarts updates it's website. I am hoping for more wildlife in each map.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mountainforest

They can ame a much more realistic wookiee then in the old episodes. We've seen it with Yoda too.

Interesting you bring that up....

A New Hope was the first time anybody had ever seen a Wookiee. Therefore, that is what people will think of when they think of a Wookiee. Same with Yoda. Nothing can look more realistic than the original Yoda and Wookiee from the OT because that is how they were created, making that the true form.

Originally posted by joesdomain

So, Anyone have any screenshots or flythroughs or gameplay footage of Kashyyyk yet?

That's exactly the point. The game is finished (battlefront has gone gold) yet we haven't seen a single Kashyyk screenshot. They are just holding those back. We didn't even have information about Bespin, so by the time we got to Kashyyyk the game is about te obe released.

Kashyyyk better be good...

Originally posted by ExplodingMonkey

It's going to be Alliance forces vs. Empire?

Should it not be Sepratists or Empire vs. Republic?

Empire vs. Republic. That'd be hella cool! Stormtroopers vs. Clonetroopers! HEEELLLL YEEEAAAAHHHHH!

No thanks, that would cause all kinds of balance issues.

BTW, this is another topic

Originally posted by ExplodingMonkey

And you know this because you worked on the game? :rolleyes:

And how is it another topic? We are talking about Kashyyyk and someone brings up what forces will be involved so I question it.

Everyone's an expert. Trouble is, most do not know at what.

Wether or not you'll be able to play republic vs rebel matches is another topic. It isn't a big deal, just want to let you know I'm right :D

Archived