Home

Joining Rebel Faction

MasterN64

Guest DarthMaulUK

All you need to do is use the Rebel Terminal, normally situated next to a Recruiter. Do the missions from this terminal. You will get money, combat xp and most importanly, rebel faction points.

Once you have reached 200, you can chat to the recruiter and sign up. You must have at least 200 rebel fp to remain in the faction. So when it comes to promotions, say you have 3500 FP and you need 3500 to become a major - you will actually need 3700 FP to do this.

A tip I have is this. Before signing up for your faction, try and be pretty good at your profession, especially if you're a brawler or in a combat profession because if you get caught out doing an FP mission by some PCs (player controlled) Imperials, they will probably be pretty tough and kill you.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

They should be dotted around on planets. They used to be on Anchorhead but the rebels have pulled out. Since I joined the imperial faction - i havent a clue.

Your best bet is to find out where a local rebel guild is and use their terminals. It will also give you the added security incase you do fall under attack.

DMUK

Well if you do want to join rebels, there's a rebel mission terminal in New Aldera on Tatooine. The missions are all shooting Wookie brawlers and killing gamblers. You'll have 200 factionspoints in no time. As for recruiting, like previously said, go to the rebel base on Corellia. Wedge, Leia, R2 D2 and C-3P0 are there too!

have been playing the trial for 2 weeks and patiently waiting on my retail version....

have joined the rebels and have around 300 faction points, trying to purchase weapons of the recruiters but i keep getting message saying i need 200 points to do so.....

are the weapons etc you purchase in faction points and therefore require a minimum balance of 200 after the purchase or is this a bug i'm experiencing....perhaps because i'm a trialler???

Archived