Home

Insanity's Answer to the Kaadu

Thrawn42689

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

I'm not sure. There was a time when I would have said no, but...I dunno. If graves wants to skin it and you want to animate it, I could probably do a T-rex too. :)

Of course i want to animate it, i love animating animals :), machine vehicles is just boring

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

graves if you want i could weight it, plus i have to name one of the neck bones to cervical so that the raptor will be able to follow you with the head; and you cant rename the bones so better i should weight it.

And thrawn, how is going the t rex :·#...and anyone knows how the **** i active the glow in my name?

graves you have 3ds max 6, dont you? i have 5 so you have to send me it as 3ds instead of max, dont worry ill weight it again and if you want send me the skins too so that i can post screenshots of it finished once it is ingame. Also i'll see if im able to animate the eye to make it close and open

Done, thrawn if i see you on msn ill send you the glm, and put the sounds with the animevent.cfg, for look how it works just see how they did it with tauntaun or just send me the sounds and ill do it. to the gmail account, and graves if you send me the skin it would be much quicker

yes ... indeed impressive!

especially the skin detail.

But of course I've got something to adress that bugs me :p

I remember watching Jurassic Park 2 ... and there was a scene where some people were running from Velociraptors.

And I could tell that the Raptors were not even as tall as a man.

I don't know wether this is a Velociraptor but it appears to be out of scale to me.

Apart from that:

:eek:

Archived