Home

Insanity's Answer to the Kaadu

Thrawn42689

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that would be great! My email is daniel.wilkes(-at-)gmail(-dot-)com

Any and all velociraptor sounds you have would be just fantastic. :)

One other thing LightNinja, in the jumping attack animation would it be possible to make his arms farther out and higher up, like he's attacking with both his arms and his legs. Even if the arms are above the player it would still look cool.

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

Heeeyyy, Trent! Still waiting on those sound effects. :) Do you have AIM or MSN Messenger?

Yo, I just sorted the sounds. Some have much music or other soundFX in it so the raptor-sound isn't hearable that good. So I sorted them. I also converted them into mp3 cause so they are (a lot) smaller (--> better 4 email).

These are all useable sounds from JP1 (and I added those used in the Game "JP: Operation Genesis :rolleyes: ) - do you want the sounds of 'The Lost World - JP2' and 'Jurassic Park 3' too? I like the sounds of JP3 but I haven't recorded them yet... will do...

Oh and: Yes I have MSN: Trent_Easton@pd-rpg.de

man im just hiper anoyed with 3dsmax, i want to go and kill the developers; after fixing it the 2nd time i exported it, etc etc, so i opened it in modview and the body&legs map erased o did a kind of reset to the first map, so i won't touch 3dsmax till end of the week, im so fed up with it **** :mad:

Well, good 2 hear that you r workin on it ;)

I'm looking forward to see the Raptor ingame.

Well, we seem to miss each other continously at MSN, so I did a little personality y my self. You said it's working with wampa-personality, so I took that and adepted it. It's now faster, more agressive, ... well a better predator :D

Shall I do vehicle personality or somethin? (well, I will *lol*)

:rolleyes: all cant go that good so now the f-u-c-k-ing assimilate says that he CANT IMPORT THE ****ING XSI OMG WHY 3DS MAX IS SO DAMN **** WAAAAAAAARHHHH!!!! i dont know what the fuc-k happen anyway ill reweight the body and ill cut it by the middle, other than that im completly lost, i just made a new map and thats all pffffff F_U_C_K 3DS MAX **** IT HELL!!!

Also it says "Code 6" at assimilate, but well nones knows what that means

Archived