Home

Editing Items Using KotOR Tool - Tutorial

Achilles

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this is ticking me off, I just started this today though okay hears what I do, Double click on a property I want to edit, (It`s on the left side), This one is Blaster Bolt deflection it`s on +5 and I try to add it to +30 (why? Because im using shems enhace mod and this saber is beyond weak) And nothing happens! Help me please

^^ What OS?

KotOR Tool does not work well, if at all, in Windows 7 IIUC.

If you are on an XP machine, try this - uninstall KotOR Tool and then re-install it. Takes about 5 minutes if you properly restart your machine after uninstalling, then take the time to run cCleaner or at least Disk Cleanup, restart again, install KTool.

If that fails, you will need to take some screenshots to better "describe" your issues. KotOR Tool is quite reliable despite its age - but it likes to play best in old OS.

• 5 months later...

I've been having a tidbit of trouble getting my item once its been edited and saved to the override folder. when i try to use the cheat "giveitem blablabla" it just doesent show up. i've checked spelling and what not. i still cant seem to bring it in. help would be wonderful. Btw fantastic tutorial, im just a half wit.

Archived