Home

I'm a ninja!

tFighterPilot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, i checked out realultimatepower.net, and wow... This guys IQ points must be countable on one hand! Seriously, he thinks this crap is true! He saw a friggin god-damn movie and thought he knew all about it! He keeps blabbing on about sex, pirates with lasers, **** and guitars! He needs to get some serious help, man... I'm not kidding. He tore up a carpet and a chair because he may need glasses, just because he thinks ninjas do it all the time and he thinks it's cool. He's friggin ten years old! This is very, VERY disturbing... I feel dumber only reading it... there's no word to describe how stupid this is, because the civilization that would've needed such a word wouldn't have made it past the ice-age anyway...

EDIT: AAARGH! HE WROTE ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT HIPPOS! THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA KILL EITHER HIM OR MYSELF!

And we all know how much i love myself, so...

ANOTHER EDIT: THIS GUY HAD A LAWSUIT ON HIS PANTS! and: 'Afterward, he walked toward the exit, stopped, pulled down his pants and laid a log right right on the court room floor, and said "Now that's real ultimate power." Then he ran.'

Man, i checked out realultimatepower.net, and wow... This guys IQ points must be countable on one hand! Seriously, he thinks this crap is true! He saw a friggin god-damn movie and thought he knew all about it! He keeps blabbing on about sex, pirates with lasers, **** and guitars! He needs to get some serious help, man... I'm not kidding. He tore up a carpet and a chair because he may need glasses, just because he thinks ninjas do it all the time and he thinks it's cool. He's friggin ten years old! This is very, VERY disturbing... I feel dumber only reading it... there's no word to describe how stupid this is, because the civilization that would've needed such a word wouldn't have made it past the ice-age anyway...

EDIT: AAARGH! HE WROTE ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT HIPPOS! THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA KILL EITHER HIM OR MYSELF!

And we all know how much i love myself, so...

ANOTHER EDIT: THIS GUY HAD A LAWSUIT ON HIS PANTS! and: 'Afterward, he walked toward the exit, stopped, pulled down his pants and laid a log right right on the court room floor, and said "Now that's real ultimate power." Then he ran.'

No really, this guy is serious about it. And he's hurting people with it. Read the hatemail. And he's very violent and aggressive, and thinks he can do everything because he's a ninja (Right...) this is not a joke, this is worse than supershadow...

EDIT: Omfg, that guy is the starwars kid! He's 'showing off his awesome bow staff skills!'

At least, i think he is, i only saw the first frame since my media player was acting up... will someone with a working one confirm this please?

Never mind that, he IS the starwars kid. I looked it up on another site on wich i knew they had it. (It still didn't work but the first frame was exactly the same) So the famous starwars kid didn't have anything to do with starwars at all... That one less insult for Starwarriors and one more for ninjas...

Originally posted by Doomgiver

No really, this guy is serious about it. And he's hurting people with it. Read the hatemail. And he's very violent and aggressive, and thinks he can do everything because he's a ninja (Right...) this is not a joke, this is worse than supershadow...

EDIT: Omfg, that guy is the starwars kid! He's 'showing off his awesome bow staff skills!'

At least, i think he is, i only saw the first frame since my media player was acting up... will someone with a working one confirm this please?

Please tell me you're kidding :rolleyes:

it IS a joke, it's just that too many people are too dense to get it. It's HILARIOUS. I mean honestly, even if he DID think he was a ninja, why would he try to kill himself by eating a frisbee? It's just silly! And fun :D

*searches for frisbee*

Edit - Come on people, lets see more T-shirt ninjas in here!

Archived