Home

I'm a ninja!

tFighterPilot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

it IS a joke, it's just that too many people are too dense to get it. It's HILARIOUS. I mean honestly, even if he DID think he was a ninja, why would he try to kill himself by eating a frisbee? It's just silly! And fun :D

*searches for frisbee*

That's our doomgiver ^_^

Do you remember the Star Wars Sexuality Thread at the Sliced Tauntaun? ;)

You bet he remembers! I don't take kindly to bad jokes. This retard needs help, i mean it! He's even affecting people with his stupidity (Much like fighter from 8-bit theater, go read it, it's fun!) nd insulting a lot of people. It got the attention from real Ninjitsu kinda guys (I don't think they were really ninjas, since there are only a few of them) and even the cops! He was sued by a concerned mother whose kids started kicking and destroying things after they visited his site, and he takes great pride in doing that stuff himself. He never even apoligized to the people that really know somehting about it, but instead called them 'stupid idiots' that need to shut up and 'pork' more girls... This is the worst example of a human being (though it hasn't been proven) and if aliens would kidnap him to study humankind, they would never return to earth (And hopefully take him with them...)

Originally posted by Doomgiver

You bet he remembers! I don't take kindly to bad jokes. This retard needs help, i mean it! He's even affecting people with his stupidity (Much like fighter from 8-bit theater, go read it, it's fun!) nd insulting a lot of people. It got the attention from real Ninjitsu kinda guys (I don't think they were really ninjas, since there are only a few of them) and even the cops! He was sued by a concerned mother whose kids started kicking and destroying things after they visited his site, and he takes great pride in doing that stuff himself. He never even apoligized to the people that really know somehting about it, but instead called them 'stupid idiots' that need to shut up and 'pork' more girls... This is the worst example of a human being (though it hasn't been proven) and if aliens would kidnap him to study humankind, they would never return to earth (And hopefully take him with them...)

I'm sorry, but I find that hillarious. Maybe you need to pork more girls to? lmao, j/k.

Ugh. Why do i even bother with you guys. Have you read ALL of that? And you're still not convinced that he's not a total retard? Than i think you both need help, i'm sorry to say this but in all my long life (thirteen years actually) I've never seen anything more stupid than this. At least supershadow made it seem real... He really believes it all! He's not kidding! He thinks he really is an expert ninja by watching movies! He said so enough.

EDIT: I have an idea! this guy has a forum and a guestbook. Sabretooth, Astrotoy, i hope you're with me on this one! 'Remeber the Ev***' like the texans used to say. Get out there and doo what you do best!

Talking about cheese, masturbation and smurf gangbangs all the time...

Ugh. Why do i even bother with you guys. Have you read ALL of that? And you're still not convinced that he's not a total retard? Than i think you both need help, i'm sorry to say this but in all my long life (thirteen years actually) I've never seen anything more stupid than this.

Welcome to the internet!

http://www.zombo.com

Try again. That's not really stupid. I might actually find it funny if i wasn't so extremely pissed at this ass. He got hatemail from around the world, mostly people who really know something about ninjas and people whose younger family members got hurt/hurt others after they ahd been on his site. Hang this man i say. Good riddance.

Hrmph. You guys are clearly not taking this seriously enough. Read the hatemail. Read the ninja news. Read the entire friggen thing. This guy is a retard, even apart from the ninja stuff. He talks about sex all the time, he ****s in court, he tears up things when he only gets slightly agitated and shows no respect against any living being AT ALL.

This guy is a retard, even apart from the ninja stuff. He talks about sex all the time, he ****s in court, he tears up things when he only gets slightly agitated and shows no respect against any living being AT ALL.

That's because he is a.......

Ninjad.jpg

NINJA!

HIIIIIIYA!

DON'T EVEN START, ET! Whatever he claims, he's not a ninja! I nkow this is a joke but it's a really bad joke, he has taken it too far, offended people, it affected his own already-retarded mind, he's a friggen terrorrist! Now it's only the small kids that beat up eachother after reading it, but it's like Supershadow! There are enough people that are actually as stupid as he is, read the guestbook. And once they are under his command, they will destoy sanity!

I nkow this is a joke but it's a really bad joke, he has taken it too far, offended people, it affected his own already-retarded mind, he's a friggen terrorrist!

Phhhh, if people are offended because they're too stupid to take a joke, I hope they injure themselves doing something stupid. :p

And I don't think making a joke website constitutes terrorism :rolleyes:

edit - And, it's been bothering me, but in your sig doomgiver, it's spelled Duct tape;)

ET, i don't care how it's spelled. i just copied and pasted from a site k? And apparently, you don't recognize jokes when you see them either. Yes that was a joke. And yes, i nkow the ninja thing is a joke. but look at all the other things he's saying! 'left a log in court' 'Three wise ninjas gave baby jesus a guitar' 'tore up all the carpets and a chair in the tv room cause i may need glasses' the guy's a freak!

Oh and i'm not stupid.

EDIT: And change the friggin av back!

EDIT: And change the friggin av back!

I can't, I am..........NINJA!

I recognized that your sig was a joke, but it should still be spelled duct tape, regardless ;)

look at all the other things he's saying! 'left a log in court' 'Three wise ninjas gave baby jesus a guitar' 'tore up all the carpets and a chair in the tv room cause i may need glasses' the guy's a freak!

The guy's hilarious! :D

No offense, but I think people being offended by http://www.realultimatepower.net is far more retarded than any of the content there. I guess it just comes down to opinion. I find it funny. You don't. I don't think that means I need help. If anyone around here needs help, it might be you, Doomgiver. Seeing as how you have obvious anger issues. And yes, I've read every word posted at that site.

PS, I would love to see you go there an attempt something as lame as that Evula war crap. That guy may be retarded in your opinion, but I think he'd chew you up and spit you out. And it would be funny to watch.

Archived