Home

I'm a ninja!

tFighterPilot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Captain Wilson

I dont like the loose terming of "retard" like here . I know i carnt make any of you stop using it like that but i hope you do.

Well the way they seem to be saying it is obviously to be bad.

But It isn't so far off, beause retard has many meanings

Originally posted by Dictionary.com

To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.

A person considered to be foolish or socially inept.

and of course:

Used as a disparaging term for a mentally retarded person.

I don't like how they are using it, but hey most don't know any bettah ;). But I think 'special' should work just fine.

man am I good

If ya know what I mean

Doomgiver, don't believe him. I'm really the Star Wars Kid.

Yes, I'm sorry I've been hiding this from all of you for so long now. But, Jed told me I was not allowed to tell anyone.

I am thinking about putting up a lawsuit aginst this guy for being an imposter. I'm the Star Wars kid. I am also SuperShadow, Spiderman, Bill Clinton, Boba Rhett, AND a Ninja.

...Don't tell anyone though!

Originally posted by Acrylic

Dude, WTF? This is an awesome thread. What the hell are you thinking?

Agreed, all we need is some more involvement...all these people thinking they're too good to become T-shirt ninjas :dozey:

Although....I don't think we've seen YOU in your Ninja shroud Acrylic :indif:

You guys need serious help. How can you guys just dress up in screwed-up t-shirts and pretend to be ninjas showing everybody how 'secret' and 'ninja-like' you guys are. I mean get a hang, ET and legameboy are obssesed! ET has given up the title to Doomgiver! I mean, that is... ET, you've been king for a long time, you just gave it to doom?

You guys are so messed up here

Originally posted by sabretooth

You guys need serious help. How can you guys just dress up in screwed-up t-shirts and pretend to be ninjas showing everybody how 'secret' and 'ninja-like' you guys are. I mean get a hang, ET and legameboy are obssesed! ET has given up the title to Doomgiver! I mean, that is... ET, you've been king for a long time, you just gave it to doom?

You guys are so messed up here

Pfft, and your posting in this thread too so WELCOME TO THE MESSED UP WORLD, BUB.

Heh, I would post a ninja picture but I don't have a camera.

er... ok,

doomgiver - the guy is not being serious. if you're taking it serious and you find it offensive then fine, don't go there.

sabretooth - if you don't find this amusing then thats up to you. just let the rest of us to get on with it. no one is making you view this thread.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

EDIT: I have an idea! this guy has a forum and a guestbook. Sabretooth, Astrotoy, i hope you're with me on this one! 'Remeber the Ev***' like the texans used to say. Get out there and doo what you do best!

No problem! You go in first!

@Pal- "To win a land, you have to enter it." -A saying or proverb I once heard somewhere, doesn't matter, just came into my mind

Oh, cap'n, so i'm retarded because i think that someone that ****s in court and tears up stuff with no reason is, in fact, retarded? The reason that i get mad at this, is because i saw how he offended people greatly by it, and hurt people, physically and mentally. The fact that he doesn't give a damn and even tries to do it more, means he's not totally right in his head. Capiche?

@ groovy: My thread? look who made the thread! I didn't even join in with this crazy ninja hype. I hate it. Especially since everybody now follows that crazy Ronald Hamburger... I can't beleive they follow someone that talks about 'ninja's morphing into giant dicks porking babes that morph into giant vaginas'. Sheesh... I don't know how you can't find that sick. Ok, i suppose it's funny, in a sad kind of way, but look at him: he tried to eat risbees three times! for real!

*calls mental hospital*
Tell them to pick up a cetain Ronald Hamburger. And don't start about tolerance with me! I have reason enough to say what i'm saying. Go whine about tolerance to christians, who don't tolerate gay people. Gow hine about tolerance to the iraqi suicide bombers, who don't tolerate Americans. But don't whine against me untill you've done that.

In person.

Alright, Doom! Enough is Enough! You've gone too far. Sure this guys is nuts, but he is obviously joking. He kills people and stuff and nobody knows? How the **** do you think his website runs, then, huh? Get a hold on yourself! He doesn't even have a forum to storm into!

First: I never said he killed people, where'd you get that?

Second: he does heave a forum, when you click 'other' it shoudl eb there i believe. Look, the front page isn't the problem. I could laugh at it. but i read the hatemail, read about the lawsuit, that kinda thing. Then i realised this guy is just out tryign to hurt people, and that is wrong.

And by the way, you seem to think i'm a LOT more angry than i actually am...

EDIT: Alright, i''m pretty much calmed down now. Now i'll stop insulting him if you stop insulting me. Thoguh seriously, i don't understand why you defend him...

we're not defending him, we're trying to make you see that it's not real, it's a joke. even those MSN stories about his court case is are fake. i even doubt the hate mail is real after reading the one about a sniper.

i would have thought after the supershadow debate you would stop believing everything you read on the internet.

Archived