Home

Halo RPG!

Doomie

Alright, i had a Halo RPG at the JK board already, but i'd like another storyline as well. Plus, i also wanna play covenant. This story-line takes place a few years before Halo.

since most of us know what happened on planet Halo, and i don't wanna keep posting spoilers for you that don't, we're gonna RP somewhere else in the galaxy. So you can't be the masterchief. You can join either the UNSC armed forces or the Covenant Warrior Kaste.

UNSC.

Format:

Name:

class: (sniper, heavy weaps, normal marine, pilot, Etc.)

Looks: (optional)

Bio:

if you want, you can even be a ship AI, like Cortana, only that'd be a bit hard to RP with, i guess...

UNSC weapons: Frag grenade, pistol (2X zoom), Assault rifle (compass, flashlight, automated fire), shotgun, sniper rifle (Armor piercing, 2X adn 8X zoom, shoots trough multiple targets), rocket launcher (2X zoom, two rockets in magazine).

UNSC vehicles:

Scorpion tank. Crew: 1 driver, 1 gunner. Weapons: main cannon (explosive shells) and a machine gun. 4 passengers can sit on the sides.

Warthog Recon vehicle: crew: 1 driver, 1 gunner. Weapons: triple-barreled minigun. 1 passenger can sit in the side-seat.

Pelican dropship: crew: 1. Weapons: none. room for 8 passengers in the back plus one warthog.

Vehicles can only be destroyed by explosive weapons, but the creew can sometimes be shot from outside. (but now in the scorpion)

Covenant Warrior Kaste.

Format:

Name: (optional, since i don't know what kinda names cobenant have)

Race: (choose from the races listed below)

Bio:

Covenant weapons: Plasma rifle (automatic fire, overheats after long use ), plasma pistol (Semi-automatic, can overcharge giving a strong homing bolt that overheats the pistol), needler (fires several homing needles that explode some seconds after impact, and bounce off flat surfaces), Shade (stationary gun, armored from front, unprotected from rear and sides, fires three plasma beams at once, rapid fire, and doesn't overheat.), plasma grenade (same as frag, only sticks to enemies and their vehicles, and explodes a while later.), Fuel rod gun (fires explosive plasma shells rapidly, but can overheat, only usable by hunters.). Overheated weapons need to cool down a while before they can be used again. Only covenant know how to reload covenant weapons, apart from the Needler.

Covenant vehicles:

Ghost: crew: 1 driver. Weapons: two plasma cannons. This vehicle floats above the ground.

Banshee: crew: 1 pilot. Weapons: two plasma cannons, one Fuel rod launcher. This vehicle floats.

Tank: crew: (I don't know, i think one driver). Weapons: one VERY strong cannon, that fires an explosive plasma bolt in an arch. This vehicle floats.

Dropship: Crew: I think one pilot. Weapons: Triple barreled plasma turret. Room for 8 passengers and i think also a vehicle.

Covenant races:

Grunt: 5' tall, and are very weak. They carry huge life-support packs on their backs and need breath masks. They always travel in packs. Grunts are the only covenant that fit in the Shades. They can use most covenant weapons, except the Fuel rod gun.

Jackal: Superior sight, hearing and smell. They are fast, but weak, and they carry energy shields (sorta like the gungans) wich they can use to deflect weapon fire. An overcharged shot from the plasma pistol can bring their shield down. They only use Plasma pistols.

Elite: The are 8' 6'' tall and very strong, so they can hit their opponents. They can order around the other covenant. They use either an overshield, that deflects weapon fire all around but ultimatly depletes and needs to recharge (it can be penetrated by a sniper rifle bullet) or active camouflage, rendering them almost completely invisible but making them unable to wear overshields, making them a lot weaker. They pilot all the remaining Covenant vehicles. They can use almost any covenant weapon, except the fuel rod gun. They also sometimes use lightsaber-like weapons, that can penetrate overshields and instantly kill someone. It is directly integrated into their armor (at least i think it is, since you can't pick it up.) This lightsaber thingy remains visible under active camouflage.

Hunters: 12' tall, but in their combat state they are only 8' tall. They carry fuel rod guns integrated into their armor and metal shields capable of defleting almost any weapon fire, wich they also use as melee weapons. They are very strong, and i don't recommend playing them, since it is easy to Godmode with them.

Alright, here's my char:

Name: Khan.

Race: Elite.

Bio: Khan entered the war from the beginning. He has gained many victories for the Covenant forces, using brilliant military tactics. He is now aboard a Covenant warship, the Truth and Reconciliation, en route to one of Earth's outlying colonies...

I'll wait till i have more participants till i start. You can also join the other Halo RPG but it has a bit different storyline... Or you can join both, like i do.

Name: Alex Galav

Species: Human

Description: Bald with one eye, the other has a cyberkinetic implant which covers a small portion of his head in a metallic silver, his eye glows yellow there. That cyberkentic eye is partially ran by an AI for targetting purposes.

Alex just completed a successful raid on cruiser headed on a salvage mission to Sigma Octanus 4. He left the passengers unconcious and took all their valuables. His small frigate ship just came out of hyperspace, right into a space battle.

OOC: Ooh, finally another character... Alright, let the games begin!

IC: the Covenant seemed to be winning. They had already destroyed two UNSC frigates, and were busy with a third one. Soon, this colony would also belong to them...

OOC:

This sucks because im on the planet you are above waiting.

IC:

Robert saw alot of gun fire coming from the covenant ships above him.He pulled out a rocket launcher and fired four shots at a covenant ship.It went down and hit the ground were most of the marine army were.Dust flew everywhere and Robert yelled"OK that should have angered them".5 marines then went to check the ship.

Covenant warrior caste

Name: Jalas

Race: Elite

Bio: Jalas has had a hand in planning in many of the battles that did not go in humanity's favor. He is a battle hardend veteren who is also an excellent commander. he is now on his way to an out-lying human colony onboard a covenant dropship. :jawa :jawa

Side: UNSC Armed Forces

Name: Aaryn Chaar

Class: Sniper

Bio: Aaryn is a new recruit to the armed forces however his ambition is strong because of the fact his father was killed by the Covenent and he is determined to get his revenge

IC-Aaryn takes out his pistol and starts battling the Covenent with the other marines on his ship "Gah......they're everywhere"

Alarm: Beep Beep Beep Beep

"What the.......the engines are down....dammit.......looks like we're gonna crash land on that planet" "ALRIGHT MEN KILL ALL COVENENT IN YOUR SIGHT AND BRACE FOR IMPACT" Aaryn takes out his sniper rifle and begins shooting the elites that begin to board the ship. As the planet below them gets closer and closer the covenent start to overflow the ship. "Hmmm....." Aaryn then throws a grenade into the airlock blowing it away and the covenent along with it and as the Airlock closes the ship crashs into the planet.

((That Evil is on))

Alex watched to his dismay as several of the ships either went to the nearby planet or crashed there. He decided to take a closer look. He brought his ship, which is a refurbished UNSC small freighter, to the surface of the planet. He brought his ship behind a large hill and he got out. He stepped up the hill and saw several covenent landed covenent dropships and in the distance he saw a crashed UNSC ship as well as several marines. He watched as the two armies and had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen.

Name:Spartan 88

class:Newly Developed Spartan

Bio: Number 88 was put in charge of the new Spartan IIs. Also he was awarded a ship; The Column Of Truth

88 Stood on the deck of his ship,looking at the covenant vessels. He went down the the deployment room and said "Alright Spartans...Now we demonstrate to the covenant how spartans play dodge ball" And he got into a pelican.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by GlobalStrike

Before the ship Jalas was on made ground fall, there was an alarm going off. The humans were striking a covenant colony. The forces of the planet were fighting them off, but, could use some assistance. The colony was very close, so the dropship set course for there. :jawa :jawa

(Fine)

( Fine. I meant the SECOND group of Spartan IIs,Mendez left to train em in the fall of reach )

Name:Neo Exelor

class:Normal Marine

Vehicle: Darkwing (Longsword with bird like moving wings)

Bio: Neo Exelor was a baseball player before he was drafted into the UNSC.

Neo Looked around the hanger, he figured he should get battle ready. Neo goes into his ship,gets his equipment. He looks over his personal armory. "Ma5b" He says,and takes it.

Name: Spartan 99

class: Newly Developed Spartan

Looks: pure black armor

Bio: 99 was always loyal to 88 and followed him on his missions

99 looked towards 88 and then to the LZ he loaded his shotgun and pistol, he checked his grenades and the got ready to run.

• 11 months later...

name:spartan 29

class:spartan

looks:black armor

weapons:dual SMGs,any covenant weapon found,four plasma grenades,four frags,ma5b,active camoflauge,any UNSC weapon

bio:a spartan that was excellent in infiltration,assassination,security,etc

the alarm was sounding.covenant forces were boarding and blasting marines.while all this was happening,spartan 29 didnt seem to care.he calmly walked to the armory,grabbed his weapons,and headed out to fight he covenant.while he was near severel airlocks he could only think ''its quiet....to quiet..''and a sense of somone watching him.he swiftly turned around and blasted a covenant in active camo.he took the plasma rifle off its corpse and threw a plasma grenade towards an airlock,blowing up severel covenant.he took two needlers off the grunts corpses.when he turned around,he saw two hunters gaurding the path.''this is where the fun begins'' he said......

I LOVE HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Gus

Class: Pelican Pilot, Sniper

Weapons: An S2-AM Sniper Rifle, Two SMGs, One Battle Rifle, Two Frags, One Plasma Grenade

Gus jumped into the Pilot seat of the Covie Dropship.

"I hope this is like flying a Pelican!"

He had two Hunters, 8 Grunts, and 2 Elites on board.

The Elite walked up to Gus.

"Maybe I should fly, human."

Gus walked in the hallways, looking around.

He grabbed his sniper and some a few clips of ammo.

The Hunters seemed to be hiding from something.

Gus jumped behind a cargo crate with the Hunters.

Gus looked around, and noticed 2 Brutes looking for something.

"Oh great...."

He fired his sniper at one of the brutes, and the Hunters fired their Fuel Rods at the other.

Archived