Home

What will you do first when you get the game

Evil Dark Jedi

I thought I could not wait for this game to play online, but now that I have read everything on all the single player modes, I think they will be almost as fun as multiplayer. But I'm most likely gonna play Endor first(multiplayer). That has always been my favorite battle.

I would start a galactic conquest game with the clones

( Because the clones kick A**).Because my sh*t internet connection wont allow me to play online I have to play single player in every game I have. And because of this, Starwars galaxies had to be returned to Sams club :(

:fett:

I'll be playing offline of my clan hasn't switched to SW:BF by then, but online when we have our own server by the time I get it.

If it'll be offline, I'll first choose the option of instant action and play hoth on hte rebel side and fly around in a snowspeeder as an engineer.

After that, I'm going to search for the belly-button lasers that are hidden somewhere in the game :p

I'll go on Historical Battles first -

Geonosis as the Droids (Super Battle Droid & Droideka)

Hoth as the Imperials (Snowtrooper & AT-AT Pilot)

If we are alowed to choose our teams I will not let any Darktroopers on my team. :p Then, we'll have some good Star Wars stuff. :D

Then I'll have to go to school (:() but when I come back, I'll be playing as Clones on Geonosis & Imperials on Endor.

Seeing as I'll have to check out all the factions, I'll be a Vanguard on Hoth, see how many :atat: s I can take out. (Probably none).

So thats 30th September's viewing sorted. ;)

John

I'll go on Historical Battles first -

Geonosis as the Droids (Super Battle Droid & Droideka)

Hoth as the Imperials (Snowtrooper & AT-AT Pilot)

If we are alowed to choose our teams I will not let any Darktroopers on my team. :p Then, we'll have some good Star Wars stuff. :D

Then I'll have to go to school (:() but when I come back, I'll be playing as Clones on Geonosis & Imperials on Endor.

Seeing as I'll have to check out all the factions, I'll be a Vanguard on Hoth, see how many :atat: s I can take out. (Probably none).

So thats 30th September's viewing sorted. ;)

John

Painfully deliberating between watching the Trilogy or playing battlefront, It will be a day long remembered, one of the best star wars days ever, but yet so much do do in the hours and minutes given to me, I don't think I'll be getting much sleep for the next couple of nights, or attending many classes that week

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Shooting Ewoks. right trough their furry heads. Stupid bastards wouldn't see it comin's either... suckers...

Laughs. I'm going to play either tatooine or maybe naboo, i'm not sure yet. If i play online will depend if i have xbox live by then. By the way shadowhawk, are you in an xbox clan already? If not, check out the ARC clan for the xbox. We still have three more spots. Talk to lord Tyreal if your interested. :jawa :jawa

I will play various battles with empire and rebels on Tatoonie, Yavin 4, Hoth, Bespin, and Endor. Then Play as Republic on Geonosis and Kashyyyk. I guess I will have to wait for my battlefront on PS2 since the games don't come out on store shelves until after the sept. 21 ship date. I know wal-mart supercenter in my city didn't get there copies of KOTOR for X-box until a week after the ship date.

I will play various battles with empire and rebels on Tatoonie, Yavin 4, Hoth, Bespin, and Endor. Then Play as Republic on Geonosis and Kashyyyk. I guess I will have to wait for my battlefront on PS2 since the games don't come out on store shelves until after the sept. 21 ship date. I know wal-mart supercenter in my city didn't get there copies of KOTOR for X-box until a week after the ship date.

I am preordering mine from walmart.com, they say it will ship out to me on Sept.21 and i am choosing 1 day shipping for like $8

I'll have it before any of you. LOL Here is the link to where I'm talking about. They say and I quote " preorder this item today and it should ship on 9\21\04".

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=103102&dept=3944&product_id=2553980&path=0%3A3944%3A103102%3A37874%3A37875%3A37873

Archived