Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OSS: What does "XD" actually mean?))

*Everybody looks at Santago, Sellenna coughs, Madine scratches his beared.*

Madine: *Speeking very slowly.* The Admiral asked you about the supply situation, he said nothing about ground troops, because you know nothing about ground troops.

*Sellenna gets up, walks to Santago and pulls a long thin packet out of his breast pocket.* Excuse me Colonel. *Sellenna slits the packet open with her fingernail. *Six long filimants are exposed, they crakle briefly in the exposed light.*

Sellenna: Oh Colonel. *She shakes her head.*

*Everyone else shifts in their seats.*

(( :laughing: ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hal plays Derjec with Nerf while the X-Wing cruses through hyperspace.*

SSD Lucifer

Malice: Why is he growing so quickly? And where did his genes come from?

-------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

*RELETHA [Note Cracken, no "N"] takes the message*

Reletha: Who are you, what do you want and what are you doing in my Star Destroyer?

((Oh yeah, i already fragged that little part...))

F. Irvine "The same stimulants that allowed you to exit that very chamber as an adult and not an infant. As for his genes, still no idea, some are from a combination of my own genes and Lokpihets. But that only accounts for roughly 35%, the other 65% and frankly more domanent is still not known. Perhaps the libraries on Obrai-saki could be of use?"

Godsheim Station

*Valda takes Ellela and Mirra to a large banquet hall found in the Pommel of the station. The hall is filled with a large amount of people all dressed in armor. The women in addition to their armor also wore skirts. Celtic music filled the room as a female barb began to sing a song of the battle of Culloden.

Various Foods and kegs of Mead were set up along the back wall of the hall. Plates and utensils and Tankards were all silver and had knot work carved into them.

Odin could be seen talking to a couple Einherjar, Heimdall and Idona were also talking in a corner, Svafa, Vidar and Tyr were standing by a window where you could see part of the Wild Huntsman. Other council members were wandering around with food or drink in hand talking to Valkryies, Einherjar and some Beserks.

Valda taking her leave of Mirra and Ellela heads over towards where Vidar was standing*

((Awh, come on red. He was really asking for it that time :D))

*Flax clears his throat.*

Flax: Do you have an explanation for this, Colonel?

((Post fragged or not you're stuck with this Scar, just play along ;) ))

---------------------------------------------------

Mirra: *Resisting the urge to fiddle with her braid.* I told you this was a bad idea, what do you suggest we do now?

((BD: You totally knew something like that was going to happen. Bad BD. Bad. :D))

SSD Vigilance Blast Site

Nereli: My name is Nereli. The ship whose wreckage we are passing through had technology on board that was originally stolen from my organization, incorporated into what you call Vanguard soldiers.

((*Flax scatches his head*

Flax: Do they have pot in this universe?

Sellenna: I don't know, is it a class C or a class B anyway?

Madine: I don't care, book him.

--------------------------------------------------

Interesting that the first post of Scar's in a page to make sense is one about being wasted. :D ))

*Everybody looks at Santago, with he glass eyed expresion.*

Madine: MEDIC!

*10 minutes later.*

*A pair of orderlies are loading Santago onto a hover stretcher, under the eye of 2-1B.*

Cracken: Once you've pumped his stomach and he comes round Murry here will charge him.

Murry: We've got a hell of a list here, Chief!

*Checks datapad.*

Possesion, consumption, on duty under the influence.........

Flax: Murry, make sure you search his quarters as well.

Murry: Thats all standard, Sir; don't you worry

*Santago is wheeled out.*

*Every body sits.*

Ackbar: Major Quesa, what is our supply situation?

Quesa: Good, we have plenty of bulk freighters and conveyers, my only concern is that with the bulk of our fleet preparing for the push coreward our rear supply line are dangerously unproectecd.

Godsheim Station

Elella: Come on, it'd be rude not to. Let's try mingling

*Goes up to a group of Valkeries*

Elella: Hi...I'm Elella...so...great party...huh

*Elella has horrible flashbacks of her high-school "Get-to-know-everyone ball*

---------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: I have the understanding a certain Dr Farren, one of our scientists, came up with that technology last year. Explain.

((OOS: Dr. Farran?! You mean, Dr. Omicron (Artemis). Farran was the Councilman who sponsored the Vanguard Project. :D

BD: Uh...you have a character named Major Cheese?))

SSD Vigilance Blast Site

Nereli: The technology was stolen from us. We would be most appreciative if you could tell us how to contact this 'scientist'. We have questions for him or her.

((Reletha, like everyone else in the galaxy, probably thinks that Farran Darkholme and Artemis Omicron died during Cracken's razing of Ulna Shardes.))

((You relise that, that was an out of character thing i did, bd?

oh well, correct it so that it seems like he's not smoking the gonge and i got a perfect thing to make sense of all that

red would like it

eh screw it, its fine enough))

*In the med bay, Santago is straped in, and for somereason passed out en route.

The medical droid is almost done with a report, saying that there were no forign substances found in Santago's system.

Suddenly Santago awakens convulses and dies, with blood dripping from is ears and tear dicts...

A small note found in the coat of Santago's held the ensigna of the Karathi.*

-----

*meanwhile, near a spacedock a guard finds a discarded medic's uniform...*

((OOS: Scar, it's spelled Karathi, and it is not called the Karathi guild. It's just that former Karathi are running it. ;)

Hm, maybe we should figure out how the assassin guild insignia looks, since we didn't name them. :D

If anyone can think of something, post it in the discussion thread. :) [scar, BD: The marijuana leaf is not an acceptable symbol. :xp:]))

Nar Shadda

*Riss' transport emerges from hyperspace and heads towards Nal Hutta's dilapidated moon. It heads into the atmosphere and a little ways through the broken-down 'vertical cities' before reaching the decayed, blaster-blackened skeleton of what had once been a great tower*

Riss: The Assassin Tower of the Karathi. I have not set foot here since the Galactic Civil War.

----------

Cantina

Aren: We haven't sent your friend anywhere. She left with you, and we haven't seen her since.

((yeah, but a drug charge seems rather, well, doesnt fit in SW or really expected in an officer in sw

*shrug*

we needed to start hitting on the karathi

meh, i must have confused it with something from a movie :D

and no for someone who doesnt enjoy the company of it, i would never suggest a pot leaf :p))

Archived