Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

((Cracken, Hal is the son, Taklin is the father. Doesn't really matter regards that post but you should keep it in mind.))

Temple

*Hal clips his sabres to his belt.*

Hal: The Council wishes to speak with all of you if, after that, you still wish to speak with master skywalker alone The Council may allow it. The Jedi are still dispersed and it will take some time to gather the Council. In the meantime you can wait in the Temple, please follow me.

*Hal exits through the same door and leads Cracken's group to a small spartanly furnished waiting room. within the room are chairs, table and a jug of water with four glasses.*

((Red, get that ship to the Temple.))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alyssa went to the Council chamber, followed closely by Riebe. When they reached the doorway, Riebe stopped. Alyssa frowned and turned to face her.

"What is it?" she asked. Riebe smiled.

"I am not a member of the Council," she answered. "I will wait out here for you."

Alyssa's frown deepened, but she left her former master and took her seat in the Council chamber. She nodded a greeting to Flax as she sat.

((Remember that Alyssa is here much earlier than she was expected to be. :) ))

((Deac: Is uh...Deac on the Council?))

*Sensing Deac heading towards Cracken Flax sends him a message.*

Unity, we meet him together.

((I think sending that kind od message is canon.))

*Luke Kam Solusar and Kyp Durron enter and take their seats.*

((OOS: Forgive me but I don't recall my council member's name and I have little time left to post so I'll figure that out tomorrow. Just assume that she's there :D))

Jedi Temple

*Starr stands next to Cracken as Halren speaks to him, eyes lowered in a gesture intended to show his lower station.

Outside, Alunsina looks at Rwos*

Alunsina: Your rapid healing is kicking in well... ouch, they got you right in a chink of your armor. Right through your spinal cord. No wonder you went down for the count. You should get that fixed.

Rwos: Alunsina, get out of here.

Alunsina: Why... how rude! I've always wanted to see the real Jedi Temple and now that I get a chance---

Rwos: If you blow your cover now then your life and perhaps the lives of many others will be jeopardized. I guarantee you the Shadows will have their observation system back online before you know it. Please listen to me and leave now!

Alunsina: Fine, fine... see you soon then, Termand...

*She gets back into her ship, closes the cockpit and flies away. Rwos pulls himself off the ground*

[Deac's not on the council, but he wants to see how this plays out and is fairly sure no-one will stop him. However, I did have Jedi Master Gavaan, a Kel Dor earlier on in the thread]

Council Chamber

*Master Gavaan enters, ragged from the battle on the streets*

Gavaan: You all feel it too. He is coming. *He sits in his seat*

*The doors both open as Deac strides in*

Gavaan: Ah. The one who rejected our way and never should have been one of us.

Deac: Master. Nice to see you again.

Alyssa glanced at Bauer and smiled. "You must be the invisible man Riebe spoke of before we got here," she said. "Clever trick, but it leaves me with a question. Why do you want to hide?"

((Don't forget, JM... Riebe isn't in the room and therefore can't see Bauer and Alyssa doesn't know who he is.))

"I'll buy that you're hiding from her to protect her," Alyssa said thoughtfully. "After all, she's the one who trained me and I've seen first hand that she's not the most stable person in the galaxy... if you truly know her, I suppose you'd know that."

((Since it's been so long since Bauer and Riebe have been in contact, he might be surprised that she's emotionally unstable... after all, she was stable enough to be the leader of the Sith Hunters when he knew her.))

Council Chamber

*Streen enters and takes his seat. A moment later the comm on Luke's chair chimes.*

Luke: This is Master Skywalker.

Comm: Master, we have Master Horn's uplink.

Luke: Very well, patch it through

*A moment later the image of Corran Horn appeared in his place.*

Luke: Very well, now we are all here we should no keep Lord Craken waiting.

Waiting room.

*Hal re-enters.*

Hal: You will follow me, please.

((OOS: It's CraCken. LOL))

*Alysara nudges her father, and he breaks from his Jedi Trance. *

Alysara: They are ready for us.

*She begins to help him stand, but he waves her off, and for the first time since thr fight, stands on his own. Taking a few minutes of concentration, he gains strength, and takes a step forward, only to slightly stumble, but regains his Imperial poise. He's the Emperor, and last Sith Lord, he will NOT appear weak.

((This description will be edited if necessary, going on Eps. I, II, and III of the council chamber))

They follow Hal, and were lead to the center of the Council Chamber. BEfore them, the greatest Jedi of the current generation sat before them. He could feel the fear, yet confidence of thier abilities. He could sense anxiousness, for who else before him as a SIth came before the council in such a manner.

Alysara and Cracken bowed.*

Cracken: I, Dark Lord of the Sith Cracken Hideki Palpatine, come before the council, to explain myself, and request to speak with Master Skywalker in private, if the council shall permit. But first, my daughter wishes to speak...

*ALysara stepped slightly forward and bowed*

ALysara: Jedi Masters of the COuncil, Master Skywalker, I greatly appreciate you gesture in my coming into the Force, for the Holocron presented to me was a wonderful aid in my training, however... *she paused.. thinking of how she should put her words* This artifact belongs to you order, not the Order of the Sith.

*She reached into her pack, and pullled out the Holocron, and with two arms, extended them to hold the Holocron before her, and she bowed her head*

Alysara: As such, I return it to the Council, as you can use it to aid your students. A Sith should never hold such relics.

*Luke inclines his head to Alysara.*

Luke: The Holocron was freely given in good faith. You are right that no Sith should hold it, but no Sith would return it to us. As such the Council asks, "What are you?"

*When Luke finishes speaking Flax takes up the thread.*

Flax: The Jedi is a servant of the Force, he suborns his own needs to those of the galaxey. None of us here have led our lives as perfect Jedi, many of us have wives and children, some here once called themselves Sith. What makes us Jedi is that despite our flaws we resist the pull of the darkside, we spurn it and embrace the light.

Kam: No Sith has ever been brought before the Council, save in chains. The Jedi and the Sith cannot co-exist, there has never been peace between our orders. You have your own agenda but you are in the Jedi Temple and here our concerns are paramount.

Streen: We do not sence in you the conviction of Sith, nor the serenity of the Jedi. You are neither.

Luke: Soon there will come a time when you must choose, that is your destiny.

((I'm afraid I will be gone for 12 days starting tomorrow, so if you could hold off the new thread till then.))

Archived