Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

*Irvine stands in the council chambers along side of his father. He keeps a silent awe being infront of these Jedi, each embracing the light side of The Force. Reguardless of their claims to be not 'prefect', Irvine thought that they were far much more then he was. None the less, he kept his emotions in check...

Suddenly Irvine felt a slight chill in the back of his mind, nothing much more then he could think of a stray thought. As he thinks to himself 'It's been a long long day. I'm just tired thats all...'*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Alysara stood slightly dumbfounded.. what was she, the council was right, she didn't have the burning hatred of the Sith, nor the resistance to the Dark Side of the Jedi... her father stepped forward and began to speak*

Cracken: If I may, esteemed Masters, I think I have an answer to your question.

Long since our two orders have existed, we have always been in a state of war. You are right, the Sith and the Jedi cannot co-exist in any form. My father proved that,as did the countless other Sith Lords, Exar Kun, Mallek, Reven, Ragnos, and others. Those who came before me were so pulled into the Dark Side, so tempted by it's power and driven by such anger and hate that it consumed them, and inevitably, brought them to ruin.

*Cracken sighed* It may be said that I may be the blight on the Order of the Sith. I cannot say how it happened, but I can say when. During the fight, here, on the Imperial Center, something... changed. I pushed away the hate for a brief period, and came into the Light. I don't understand it, as much as I under stand the Jedi Order, but it did something.

I think, Master Jedi's, that my experiences in the Force may have caused me to do something unheard of in both of our orders. As the Jedi spurn the Dark Side, and the Sith the opposite, neither orders have used both. An incredible task within the Force, to balance oneself to be able to use both, but never fall to either side. I think I may be on the path to achieve this balance.

I will never spurn the Dark Side as you have. It is all I have known within the Force, to do so would prove to be my undoing. Yet as incomprehensable as it may seem, I'm no longer truely a being of hatred, rage, agression. I am human, and unlike your order, I let my emotions guide me through the Force, be them the emotions that bring one to the Dark Side, or the logic and compassion that brings one to the Light.

Therefore, I belive it is my destiny, now my families destiny to never chose between the Light and the Dark, but to forge the path into the middle ground, and bring true balance to the Force. I choose to remain the Dark Lord of the Sith, because it is my rightful title, but for all extents and purposes, the Sith Order is forever changed.

The Sith from this day forth will never be the Order it once was. Therefore, Master Jedi's, I offer something the Sith Lords of the Old Republic would have never done before.

I offer a true lasting peace between our two houses, until the day comes where we can erase the idea and preconseption that the Sith are evil, a scourge, and re-unite all Force users under one calling.

*As Cracken begins to speak he turns to look at him, as he continued to speak, Irvine grew more and more surprised at Cracken.

Then he turned fully at his Father, not to mention a wided-eyed surprised look when he mentioned of the offer.*

Alyssa blinked. Twice. Then, she too turned her gaze to Skywalker. For her part, she liked the idea, but she wondered if the proposed peace could truly occur.

Just outside the Council

Riebe was satisfying her curiosity by listening in, though she could not see what was going on inside. When Cracken made the offer of peace, she pulled away from the door and stared hard at it.

"What?" she whispered to herself. She shook her head in amazement. "That is unheard of..." Her words trailed off and she began listening again just as Alyssa spoke.

The Jedi Council

"I like the idea," Alyssa said softly. "But can a rivalry this old be completely forgotten?" She glanced at Cracken, but her speech was still directed to the others on the Council. "How can we trust him... and how can he trust us?"

Irvine "Father,.. That is... I mean, how do you plan to do that? I highly doubt that even you can, father can stop anyone from embracing one's emotions and to find themselves easily corrupt from those set emotions and like dominos, fall endlessly into the Dark Side?"

*Bauer was taken completely by suprise, and his face betrayed it. He spoke*

Bauer: No truce is ever perfect, and there is always a chance that a few might attempt to break it. Some will still fall completely to the dark side, and some will still see the sith as evil. What matters is that the majority holds the truce, and that we cooperate in the matter of those who don't, instead of letting them break it. But I have to say, in all my long life I never thought I'd hear a sith say that. And I'm glad I lived to see it.

((ooc: remember cracken, this is a guy that looks 18-20 years old.

WJ: So did Riebe overhear Bauer and Alyssa too?))

((I'm actually very glad BD is going away for 12 days, since for the next ten days (and especially next weekend) I'll be having trouble posting myself... but I'll be doing so as much as I can... [unfortunately, right now I only have two minutes, just long enough to write this]))

Jedi Council

*Amarante Kaya, a female Togruta, young in appearance, but wearing a face too grave for her apparent age, speaks up quietly*

Kaya: Much pride you have, Cracken Hideki. Much pride to think you can walk the path between darkness and light. Your intentions are good, and the light calls to you. But your power and your pride may well be your downfall. There have been others like you, who thought themselves wise, yet hard, their falls were.

[Well there's one way to solve this lack of postage crisis...

Imperial Base Somewhere In The Rim:

Officer: They're closing down the project. Terminate all units.

Tech: But it was getting interesting.

Officer: I know, but they've decided the Imperial Mind Matrix isn't worth it anymore.

*Several bodies are flushed out the airlock*

Syrnl: Looks like I win, Starkiller! Muahahahahahahahahaha!

THE END????]

By the way, the above is a pointless link to a way forgotten arc back in cantina 3...

*Kioet sighs*

Kioet: There's thousands more where this came from. When I got fitted with the suit it was just a prototype, I wouldn't be the least surprised if they've started mass producing them already, they're gonna need to, if they wish to outfit the entire vanguard army. I was probably sent here as a scout, not expected to make it, so they could estimate how many would be needed to take you all down. *Kioet pauses for a brief moment* You all might as well go back to wherever the hell ya came from.

Archived