Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Underlevels

Raschel: You really are a very bad liar, aren't you? The Executioner template is too host-selective to create an army from. It is technology we have perfected, and your masters have simply made a shoddy knockoff to suit their own purposes, to kill your dimensions' "Force users".

*She advances towards Kioet*

Raschel: Now, surrender and you won't be harmed.

----------

Shadow Base

*Aren watches the scene through monitors, brow furrowed in a thoughtful expression, waiting curiously to see what would happen*

((I'm Back, excuse any spelling mistakes but my arms are knackered from too many press ups with rifle and full webbing.))

*Luke leans back in his chair in order to gather his thoughts before he speaks.*

Luke: What you prupose is walking on a knife edge. I am not sure I believe it is even truely possible. Those he have tried to walk such a path before have been stunted within the Force and, ultimately, have become Jedi or Sith.

Kyp: You say we are not guided by our emotions, but we are. Thoughout the eons we have been guided in such a way, at the same time the Sith have been ruled by them.

Streen: I sense in you, as master Kaya does, a wish to do good. Yet I sense also a will to retain your power. You fear a loss of that power, yet the light pulls to you. You wish to compromise

Flax: There can be no peace between Jedi and Sith, if you wish us to believe you then first you must renounce the Order of the Sith. There can be no othewr way.

Corran: The Sith have never been anything but evil, many times have they spoken of finding such a balance, yet each time it has been a lie. Is that not how your own father corrupted his last apprentice?

Alyssa kept silent for the moment.

Riebe pulled her ear away from the door and frowned. "How many ways are there to say the same thing?" she wondered to herself, quietly applauding when Alyssa did not comment further. Why say something that's already been said... six other times? Riebe leaned against the door again to listen.

• 4 weeks later...

Tatoonie: Assassin base

_____Behemoth enters the 'lounge' area and 'plopped' into one of the couches. He sits there for a moment, and then suddenly snaps his arm up and clentches his fist, then a patch of skin on his arm changes from a normal slightly tanned 'flesh' color to a bright red and scaled like before, just before a few sharp daggers bounce off of his natural 'armour'. Behemoth looking into the shadows of the room "Hey freak, don't you have you're own contracts to fill out?"

_____From the dark Shunchi was standing, still holding out his index and his middle fingers from his left hand where he thrown the daggers. Shunchi said snearing "I've already filled them... Hehehe. I heard in the process of your's, you got caught." "What ever. By that time I had already completed my fifth contract. I was testing my self out on one of those higher priorities." "Didn't get what you expect, didn't you? Then yet again Flax didn't quite expect you're kind..." Behemoth lets out a sigh, "What of it? He caught me by surprise, I think I want a little more information of those people before I attempt anything again. I didn't know he had telekenesis. He seemed to grab my clothes with his mind and throw me accross the room. Heh." Shunchi turns to exit the room "Such a fool." Behemoth replys just before he exits "Should listen to you're self more often."

((Gah, really sorry about this, but I probably won't be able to reply until Wednesday, although I'll be on AIM ocassionally if you need to contact me. Reason: Two major projects due Tuesday and a Japanese test Monday. I'll be online - but online doing research/homework/writing. Again - sorry! x_x))

Archived