Home

WIP: Princess Leia

Hindy

RenegadeOfPhunk: I have no problems with u using this in ur mod, i would b honoured for u too use my model :) I ll still release this model to the public but maybe we can talk about a few exclusive leia models for ur Mod?

The only thing i need really is someone to pull apart the model and be brutally honest over things that need to b changed, i what this to b acuarate after all

As for skinning i ll b having a bash at it myself as well as Scouttrooper whom i ll b mailing later with a face skinmap

Hindy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erm what happened to the images?

Oh well working on the finishing touches of the mesh which is sitting below the 3k poly mark at the mo without me optimizing the mesh, beleive its 2992 :) woot 8 polys to spare

I ll post another image in an hr or 2, then u can lemme know what u think

Hindy

Here as promised is the latest incarnation of Leia, the face hasnt been touched yet but i started to optimize and tweak the body

tn_166755LeiaBodySheet.jpg

Errors to b fixed

1. Boot looks too flat on the inside edge DONE

2. Need to form a breast still!

3. Shoulder needs pulling to a rounder shape DONE

If u can c anything else with the body plz reply

Hindy

Nope you are right I remember where I saw it its on the Soundtrack cover:p Silly me, and I think maybe on her ceromonial dress at the end.

And also I remember on the toy that too.

Music:

http://jtw.jw-music.net/starwarsspecial.jpg

Toy:

http://www.potf2.com/files/swjunk/watermark/OC%20Leia%202b%20taped%20skirt%20SCl_w.jpg

But yes you are right I check, not in the movie from what I can see.

Hey Scout

I was gonna send u the maps yesterday whilst i was working on another project but i started tweaking today and havent stopped, she has real eyes now which im perfecting this moment, then i ll refine and optimize the mesh before sending u the skins...

The mesh is nearing completion which is less than a weeks work :) im getting faster at least, I ll hopefully get some more screens up in a few

Wow! somebody obviously wasnt watching the polycount too much :o the body came in a respectable 1524 Polys (was quite pleased, budgeted 1500) then i looked at the head... omg 1808 with proper eyes! the eyes r adding close to 400 polys to the head.

I can either use less smoothed spheres for eyes OR go with the 3340 current count, the eyes r the cause for going over budget

• 3 weeks later...

Hey? What ever happened to this model? What other Leia models have you made?

I recently have expressed interest in a Shadows of the Empire mod, combining elements from the N64 game with elements from the book and comics. There is a Leia that I would like to see made, and when the times comes I may want to use your skills if you are interested.

Let me know.

Jedispy

Im still here! Im working on my modeling show reel tho and i wasnt happy with Leia's face so im gonna scrap it and start again.

Because there is quite a lot of work to be done i carried on with portfolio images such as these:

tn_356525ChrisFinalrender.jpg

tn_481024RussellFinalRender.jpg

So im a busy guy right now

Hindy

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Once_again(tFP)

More like again and again and again. Apperently, they don't like people making more than one profile...

But it's ok, I just make a new one every time :D

maybe the mod who baned you made a temporal bann, and i've read that if you do a new account while that temp bann you lost your first profile like for example kain, which got banned in this thread for 3 days:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135401&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

also i think you got banned for bumping in the Hoth map of Alex

Archived