Home

Expansion Packs [spoiler...a bit]

Stake Black

I was thinkin...maybe lucasarts and ravensoft could do 2 expansion packs for JA...Light Side or Dark side..If u chose light side in the last game, u continue now as a jedi member of the order...if u went to the dark side, u would complete your total chaos in the galaxy :D

Of course, it would use more than half of your pc, but i think it would be worth it....

If they did that, wouldnt it already be a spoiler to those who havent completed it yet? Its kinda hard to make an expansion for this game, cause there are 2 different endings that take place in different senerios.

It could be possible to make an expansion for Jedi Outcast since it only has one ending and we all know it, but its already outdated.

I think the best thing for them to do would be to start over with a fully customizable character again but set slightly later on, with more stormtroopers, less jedi clones and just a couple of sith. I'm fed up with Katarn, he's too much like Han Solo with a light saber and not enough like a proper jedi.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

If they did that, wouldnt it already be a spoiler to those who havent completed it yet? Its kinda hard to make an expansion for this game, cause there are 2 different endings that take place in different senerios.

]

Yeah, it would be a bit spoiler, but it would be a expansion pack, you gotta have finished to start playing for Dark/Light Sides.

Kyle is kinda boring to me...[pliz dont kill me :p ]

omg.... you have to be the only other person i know of that knows what the Shadow side of the Force is.

You're right Teh Shadow fall in between Light and Dark, however it is a seperate entity in a way.. Shadow are attuned to all aspects of the Force, and they use whatever is needed in that particular moment, in a way it makes them more powerful than light and dark because they have very few limitations.

Mace Windu was also a Shadow jedi, his diplomacy and philosophical approach as a Jedi are his Light Side characteristics. but he calls upon certain aspects from the Dark side in his combat, like a controlled Force Rage- and that makes him one of the most fiercest combatants ever with a lightsaber and melee..( he uses an extremely powerful Force Push in his punches shattering all his fist comes in contact with.. and just like his wallet said.... hes a Bad- Mutha ****** ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to some forum sites were they say the JA story line needs to be scraped and started back at JO. As for myself I would like to see the JA story line continue. What would be really great would been able to choose Lightside or DarkSide at the very beginning of the game, Hopeful this will happen in the future.

Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet

the Yon Sang Vonz whatevers.

*Cringes.*

Oww, it hurts!! Yuuzhan Vong it is. And, Kyle does help fight against them. He is mentioned several times in the NJO Series.

BTW- It isn't called a "Shadow Jedi," it is called a Jedi Outcast...or a Dark Jedi Outcast. Get it? Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, which is what Kyle is. They basically don't fit in, as Jedi or Dark Jedi.

*Cringes.*

Nobody better say that the Sith and Dark Jedi are the same thing...or I'll use Prime's frying pan!!

:fett:

Originally posted by TK-8252

Kyle isn't exactly the best Jedi either. He fell to the dark side in MotS and (if you go to the dark side in Jedi Academy) fails both his students.

What's your point, really? I mean, Obi-Wan's Anakin ended up becoming Dark Lord of the Sith. Desann was a pupil of the Academy and he went dark. Too many counterpoints to say that "both" his students fell to the dark side impacts his ability as a Jedi.

Yeah yeah yeah. That name is difficult to remember. They couldn't call it something simple and easy to remember like rodian or Twi'liek. Oh well. I preaty sure that there is such a thing a a shadow jedi. Jedi Outcast just means that he's not part of the order any more. A Shaddow Jedi is a jedi the is sort of in the middle of force instead of being light or dark. It's nice to be able to blast some one with lightning while doing force heal.

Originally posted by Prime

Wrong.

Word. Sith are Dark Jedi, that follow a certain order. Dark Jedi are just evil Jedi. They have no order, no rules. The Sith were actually a species before KotOR, but they died out. The Sith that everyone knows, are just followers of that species...that use the Force for evil purposes.

The following is for Obi_Kwiet:

Obi_Kwiet, that is basically a Jedi...in the NJO Series, at the end, they realize that there is no Light or Dark Side. It is the person. Darth Vader was on the dark side. Not the Dark Side, meaning, that his character was evil. There is no good or bad of the Force. Luke himself uses lightning against those super powerful Yuuzhan Vong warriors in the last book. He believes that it is O.K. to use "Dark Side" powers, as long as you aren't using them to conquer, torture, or start a fight. They should be used "defensively." Jacen Solo used red lightning...which knocked him out. He is too weak for it. Jaina Solo used it to...when she became good again...and she never got knocked out. Red lightning is very powerful.

:fett:

@ Stake's idea: That's a great idea; I've been thinking lately, what's coming after JA? JA has such a hanging end, on both sides. They seriously need to continue it. Another variation of your idea would be you could play Kyle trying to bring Jaden back, or Jaden wreaking havoc as a Sith.

The only problem with your idea is that the expansion back wouldn't know what species you had; you'd have to re-design your Jedi character.

I want a Jedi Knight game playing as Luke sometime :D

That makes alot of sence. Still, there is one thing I don't get: in is SW how do you know what is good or bad? How do you know that in SW, doing what we'd consider nice isn't actually bad? I mean there must be some way to tell or it wouldn't matter.

Archived