Home

Faverite color and lightsaber?

Karaak Shamar

I prefer to use the equipment duping glitch in the Manaan underwater facility to make 6 purple lightsabers, each with the dragonscale and solari crystals. I equip each character with two purple lightsabers (all of my non-robotic characters are Jedi, thanks to the cheat I use on Dantooine).

Dear Shadows_of_Fire:

The following is a set of instructions for performing the Manaan Equipment Duping Glitch:

1. Take at least one party member with you into the Manaan underwater research base. Clear the base of enemies and acquire the yellow scuba suit (I believe it is called an "environmental suit" or something of that sort).

2. Equip the other party members with any items you would like to have duplicated.

3. Save your game.

4. Go to the screen wherein you would load a saved game, but do NOT load a saved game. Instead, delete the autosave game.

5. Remove your party members' items that you would like to duplicate (you do not have to remove everything from the other party members; remove only those items you want to duplicate).

6. Exit through any sealed pressure door. Note that you must leave your party members behind.

7. Enter through the pressure door that you just exited a moment ago (simply turn around and go back in where you just came out).

8. Check your party members: they should be wearing everything that you removed from them just before saving your game.

9. (Optional) Repeat steps 2 through 8 as many times as you desire. You can always sell anything that you do not wish to keep.

Happy gaming, Shadows_of_Fire!

mine used to be a double bladed lightsabre colour red

but ive changed

my character 2lightsabres colours blue and green

juhani 2lightsabres colours yellow and violet

Bastila double bladed lightsabre red

jolee bindu same as me

Originally posted by Darth Rivrdance

I prefer to use the equipment duping glitch in the Manaan underwater facility to make 6 purple lightsabers, each with the dragonscale and solari crystals. I equip each character with two purple lightsabers (all of my non-robotic characters are Jedi, thanks to the cheat I use on Dantooine).

aint that the best trick? my fav lightsaber is the red double bladed lightsaber o and u mention a cheat? what cheat?

:confused: i just use a pc mod for it i didnt know this game had cheats :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

They are glitches really. Yes you can use them to double class, add attributes, feats, skills, more exp, etc..

Mine is a dbl saber and since now I am playing computer version, fav color is a modified red that is essentially a dark crimson--really cool

Originally posted by nacho35

Mine is a dbl saber and since now I am playing computer version, fav color is a modified red that is essentially a dark crimson--really cool

Hmm... I wonder which saber that is! :D

I always go with 2 standard red sabers. :saberr::emperor::saberr:

Or 2 of my own Darth Revan red sabers, but I have the PC version.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Hmm... I wonder which saber that is! :D

I always go with 2 standard red sabers. :saberr::emperor::saberr:

Or 2 of my own Darth Revan red sabers, but I have the PC version.

...Hmm,......could it be........

YOURS!!!!

...I can't go back to the X-Box now because...

The modded colors are much more impressive in the computer version!

My deepest regrets for not mentioning my thanks once again :) but I didn't want to mix forums too much. :D

Originally posted by nacho35

My deepest regrets for not mentioning my thanks once again :) but I didn't want to mix forums too much. :D

Thats ok... and probably appropriate, since we don't want the poor Xbox-ers to feel completely left out do we? :D

Though I belive they have ported some mods to the Xbox, so possibly there is hope yet! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite color is red, but I only use red sabers on darkside. When I'm a guardian I prefer to use the doublebladed sabre, I also used to use it while being consular but I found out that a singlebladed one with master duelling works better when you mostly use force powers anyway. When I'm a lightside consular I use a green saber, when I'm a lightside sentinel I use a yellow one (usually a doublebladed) and when I'm a guardian I use a blue one.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived