Home

ARC Troopers

Jedi Malastar

((Thats not Genareal Greivious, hes just another bad guy))

Denroy followed by some other clones and Arc reached the large laser cannon that what pounding the republic forces. He motioned for Arc to grab the nearby rocket launcher that was laying on the ground and shoot.

((Yes like I said in my post it is DURGE!!!!!)) Keth went toward some droids and blew them. "There are so many of them." He then hit one and it went flieing hitting Durge. Then Durge paid mopre attention to Keth and went after him. Luckily for Keth generel Kenobi was there to knock Durge off his swoop.

((Ok you hit the swoop but, Durge wasn't on it ;D)) Keth was lucky that Generel Kenobi came to save him. Keth opened fire on Durge but, it did no damage. Then out of nowhere Cydon Prax and his hover vehicle came. ((I forgot what it was called. And is it ok if we don't follow the story exactly?))

Lucky for them that a new group of clon es came and Cydon was forced to retreat. But, Durge was still there. "BLAST! Atleast it is only 1 enemy but, my blaster won't phase that guys armor." Durge came and grabbed Keth on the neck. Keth was sufficating. Then Kenobi came and took a slice at Durge. Durge let go and fell to the ground. Kenobi then took a slice at Durges head makeing it go flieing. "We're done here, let's get to that tower." Obi-Wan said. "Yes Generel Kenobi." Keth mounted a diffrent swoop and zoomed to the tower.

When Denroy reached the top of the building he immidietly pulled out his duel blaster pistols and took aim at several battle droids. He was covering Arc while he prepared more explosives. Denroy was pleased when a quick double blast from his pistols sent a super battle droid over the edge. He saw the timer on the explosives go down and he leapt off the other side motioning Arc to follow. Halfway in his descent he deployed his rocket pack.

Arc instincively leapt off the laser cannon. It wasnt until a split scond after when he realised he didnt have a jetpack. Quickly, he grabbed his pistol out of his holster and shot the grappling hook onto a building acros the street, he then put his feet in front of his and kicked in the glass. Then he unhooked the grappling hook, attached in the the floor, and lowered himself down to his teammates.

((Malastar, Arc was never planting explosives. I think you mean you were covering Keth. Becasue I am Keth an I was plaintins explosives.)) Keth was finished and he jumped off the building. HE activated his grapeling hook and landed on a near by building. Then he set off the explosives.

((Right))

Denroy looked at his two arc troopers soldiers as Keth just got down the side of a building.

"All right men, now that we have finished our objective, General Kenobi wants us to head to the capital building and capture the banking clan reps, but Jango sent us a top secret priority alpha mission, some new ARC troopers are standing in for our primary mission here on Muunilist, we have a new one. "

Denroy looked at his three Arc trooper commandos, Arc, Keth, and Zoric. Jango left a holocron to us before he died. Denroy put the small holopad on a small stone in front of the four. An small blue image of Jango Fett appeared. He said," This is an automated transmission I made If I were to die, it was to be sent to ARC trooper squadron A, I determined that in this war the planer of Munnilist was going to be attacked by the Republic, and this transmission was only going to be sent if that happened and if the Republic was succensful there, if you are listening to this then I am should be right, your new mission is to head to Kashyyk and assassinate a rouge jedi, it was a bounty I could not complete, so you must complete this mission for me, go there and kill Jedi, his name is Thranacca, he is a wookie, ARC trooper squardron B will take over your other priorities, before you go to Kashyyk, you might want to take a stop in Kamineo for some extra equipment, a droid will breif you there."

Denroy realized that these orders were of a personal vendetta, but orders were orders, especially coming from the man who trained them. He looked to the other three, lets move out, he headed to a republic transport.

Arc was confused. What did he have to do with some bounty hunter who got killed trying to kill a jedi? It was none of his concern. But then one of the ARCs took of his helmet, and he saw the determined look in his eyes. Thsi was ordered by their creator. This man used his DNA to create every single one of them. If some other bounty hunter had done tihs, none of them would exist. and they owed it to this man, criminal or no, to do his mission. And he greatly respected these men, not clones, men, who had risked their lives for his. and he knew then that'd hed come along. He owed it to them.

((yaebginn-is Arc an ARC trooper or just a human guy))

The red and white republic transport ship blasted out of hyperspace. They went down to the Kamino city where they were created. The ship landed and it was slightly raining. Denroy stepped off and went into the building. He went to Jango Fett's old room thru the extremely white hallways. He entered and a droid was there, the droid a black protocol droid with a gruff voice. "Follow me," It said to them. He followed to a hidden elevater in a closet. "Jango left this equipment for you, for this mission."

Denroy looked around at a lightly lit room. On the back wall there was armor. Mandalorian Armor.

A human, but cloned. But not from Jango. I didnt say this b4, but now I will. He is a clone of a man named Arc Guardon. He is just like Boba, no alterizations. But hes not a jango clone, but since he was treated differently because he was born in a vat and not a womb, he decided to join the Clone Army.))

Denroy looked at the armor on the wall. There was four suits of armor. They looked like their armor except it was silver, it was Mandalorian. Instead of the traditional blue on the armor for ARC troopers there was different colors, each suit was unique. He looked at the Mandalorian ARC trooper suit that was trimmed in green. The droid said to him," Master Fett ordered you to choose the color that suits you best."

Denroy thought about, he has never made a choice like this before. He looked at the green one and picked it. "Zoric and Keth choose one, as for you, we require your assistance in this mission, you will get an promotion in your rank, atleast. I don't know why there is an extra but you should wear it, you could use it."

((Alright can't wait any longer))

"Alright men lets go." Denroy headed out in his new hybrid Mandalorian ARC trooper suit. On his way out of the room he grabbed some extra rifles. As he stepped thru the door he blasted the droid in the head and it fell. "No one must know of this mission, not even a droid."

The four men stepped back into the republic transport. They blasted off to Kashyyk.

Archived