Home

Judge gives rapist only 2 months.

IG-64

Originally posted by Codja X

If I was that girl's father i'd be waiting outside that prison on his release date and administer the appropriate punishment.

The irony is that i'd get sentenced for x amount of years just to see justice done.

I don't know if it's Ironic...I mean....you would be comitting MURDER after all.......

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

I sincerely hope that you were either:

a) drunk

b) sarcastic

c) just trolling for a reaction without actually thinking about what you'd said.

No, I'm not perfect. Far from it. Sure I've sinned. Hell, I probably enjoyed some of it. But I've never raped a 12yr old. Or anyone for that matter.

I have, however, seen the emotional damage that a rape can do to someone. You can never get over that. It changes your life forever. It alters your levels of trust and pre-conceived ideas like nothing else.

And that's to a 17yr old. Try to imagine what it's going to do to a 12yr old. :indif:

Sure I don't know the ins and outs of the case. I don't know the guy in question either. He could be a great guy other than this case. But I don't care if he's two steps away from a cure for cancer, he made his choice and now he has to live with the consequences of that choice. Just like the rest of us.

Two months in prison. Whoop-de-whoo Basil, people get more than that for fraud. My only hope is that during those two months, he learns the meaning of the word violation.

:indif: B.

You sir, deserve a high five.

Archived