Home

New Site Announcement: Maniac Zombies

Scummbuddy

A site dedicated to collecting and displaying all things related to the Maniac Mansion games, and Zombies Ate My Neighbors games is now out for browsing. Its not the prettiest site out there yet, but its good just to get out the site. There has been a lacking of a home for Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle information for some time now. I have put together some new stuff and collaborated with the old sites to bring you a first edition of Maniac Zombies. If you haven't already skipped ahead to the link, you may do so now.

Maniac Zombies - Chainsaw Hedgemaze Massacre

A new layout and look for the site is in the making, and hopefully I will be accepted into the Mojo community with the site.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by RemiO

Very cool, the world needs more DOTT related sites. (And possibly Zombie which I've never played... MM I can pass on :~)

MM HATER. KILL!

But yeah, it's about time we get a new MM/DOTT fansite since DOTTcom and The Mansion died.

I'd be more than happy to put up some of your art. Send it on over.

Also, I've updated the site

Maniac Zombies - Chainsaw Hedgemaze Massacre

to include more fan art, and some fun old reviews to look at, and read, if you're German. And read all about my fun adventures in running out of hosting space on my stupid Comcast server.

More to come... if I have the space to allow it.

• 2 months later...

Archived