Home

Something new every time

VampireNaomi

Until the last time I played through Grim again (a few weeks ago) I missed the complete chanting with the sea bees in Rubacava.

Every time I play it seem to find some neat line I'd missed before, or at least a line or puzzle I'd forgotten about. It's such a great game to come back to.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some lines weren't even voiced. They're in the text file, but nowhere else. One such line is when you use the coral hunk on the pigeons. Of course, this is impossible, since you have to use the coral to get to the pigeons in a way that makes it completely unobtainable.

I have not tried this myself, but there are some pigeons near the bread stall at the festival and I know for a fact that you can interact with them. Perhaps this coral line works here?

• 3 years later...

I'm really sorry to bump a thread from almost four years back, but I don't think my little discovery is important enough to get a thread of its own.

This probably doesn't mean anything to anyone but me, but I just realised that the actor who voices my favourite character in Kim Possible (a series I'm pretty obsessed with at the moment) also does some minor roles in GF. I will never be able to look at Raoul the same way again. :D

Heh, when I was playing the game for the first time I thought I was supposed to go there, and spent 15 minutes trying to make Manny walk there. :D

me too

when Toto speaks on the phone and if you leave Manny still. Toto speaks hilarious lines :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I had the conversation with Domino once, just once. The first time i played through. I was like 9 or 10 at the time, i seriously cannot remember how the hell i managed to do it! But i faintly remembered the conversation and spent ages trying to get him to take those sodding headphones off and talk to me, but he wouldnt. Then i convinced myself it didnt exist, but that audio file and the internet proved me correct after all!

I had the conversation with Domino once, just once. The first time i played through. I was like 9 or 10 at the time, i seriously cannot remember how the hell i managed to do it! But i faintly remembered the conversation and spent ages trying to get him to take those sodding headphones off and talk to me, but he wouldnt. Then i convinced myself it didnt exist, but that audio file and the internet proved me correct after all!

say what ?!?!

say what ?!?!

There is a conversation between Manny and Domino that some people have managed to access, but most have never been able to listen to it, no matter what they do. I don't know all the details, but apparently it was locked because it revealed too much of the plot too soon.

You can download the sound files here.

I think so. I used SCUMM Revisited when I ripped the audio files I have on my website. It's been years since I did that and my memory is a little shaky, but I think that in addition to that you need the GF voice annotations from here.

thanks fer the downloadlink, and nice site you have btw :)

gotta try accessing that convo somtime

• 1 year later...

Archived