ADS

ADS

ADS

ADS

ADS

ADS

ADS

ADS

Was looking through my hard drive and found an old model I was working on for someone who was working on a mario model I dunno if it was released or if anyone has any plans for a nintendo mod or something but I have a mesh that could replace the tauntaun if you want to rig it skin it and use it just contact me.

233808yoshi2copy.jpg

Originally posted by RoxStar

I'm sure he culd find a good home for it. Possibly.

[sure, possibly], sorry I found that kinda funny, well I didn't think the SSBM was still doing stuff I checked the thread and it seemed outta date but you guys could take him if you wanted.

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

[sure, possibly], sorry I found that kinda funny, well I didn't think the SSBM was still doing stuff I checked the thread and it seemed outta date but you guys could take him if you wanted.

If you don't mind, I'd LOVE to use it in our mod. ^_^

We are still around, I'm TRYING to get people to stay active, but nobody is. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

*Bump* Matt would you be able to send me the mesh? I PMed you, and a friend of mine might be able to change it into humanoid form and get it in game. All credit would be given to you, of course, :). My E-mail is osiris0290@gmail.com

If Matt does not have the model, ZBomber would you be able to send it to me? Has the SSMB TC mod been released? Because I couldn't find anything like it, and maybe if it had been, it would make things much much easier. You would also be given credit as well. Thanks!

Archived