Home

I Don't Belong Here

SamNMax

Should I leave?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave?

• Yeah! You're a friggin' idiot!!!!!!!!!
    • No way! You should stay! (sarcasm)
    • hA10 0WNS
    • Who the Hell is SamNMax?

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

The most painful I can think of would be the way that guy tortured the other guy in Reservoir Dogs. You know, dancing around and cutting him up.

Here I am stuck in the middle with you/(chops off Ray's ear) And I don't what it is I should do... (chops off Ray's thumbs.)

My friend made me watch just tha scene out of the movie, well that scene and the special extended version of it. I think I'm scarred for life.

Now that I've seen Ichi The Killer, I can handle anything. I have not yet seen resevior dogs and I highly doubt that I'll get disturbed by anything after that Japanese freakfest. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good movie that I repeat viewing of occasionally. It's just its rate of rape, torture scenes, unrealistic blood & guts, semen, vomit, and other lovely things have prepared me for anything else the gore industry will give me. And my mother though Se7en would be too heavy for me.....

Here, want a disturbing movie story that's real funny? I was I think eleven or twelve when my aunt thought it was about time I see Blue Velvet. It was playing as a midnight movie at the Tivoli so we went, and, while I'm this shocked little eleven-year-old boy, everybody else in the theatre laughing in hysterics throughout the whole film. Now I know why, but at the time it was pretty messed up.

my guess is he's just on vacation. i was wondering the same thing. i think it's just vacation...quote ray:

".. i think i am no longer able to post on these forums, no matter how much i eager for keeping my activities here alife, i just dont feel like doing so (another way to say "i'd rather be on vacation"). i dont even feel like lurking around or going somewhere else, i just want to, have to leave this "lane of my life". that's what my *heart* is telling me. or more correctly, life has told me by a struck through my heart. :/"

ray wouldn't just leave out of nowhere. it's vacation for sure. either that, or i'm just perceiving things differently b/c i want it to seem like he's not gone forever :ball:

Wouldn't fourm dreams be very boring? I mean, it's all well and good sitting here in real life reading this stuff, with my music blaring and whatnot, butin a dream, it'd be kinda weird. Plus it' realy hard to read stuff in dreams, words are hardly ever the same second time round.

oh no no, i've been to Kink City and it's nothing like this place. there's much more vibrating there. everything is backwards as well. for insistence, horses ride you and dogs give you a bone!

:D

who's up for a road trip?

Archived