Home

Episode III Packaging

Katarn07

EP3_WEB_ght654_sm1.jpg

Oh dear God, it's worse than the PotJ packaging. I'm all for the classic look of things and anti-modern art when it comes to SW packaging. This is just aweful. Downright aweful.

The bubble is round like those holiday guys too. Those are impossible to get undented when they do dent unlike the classic, square bubbles.

What do you guys think? Post your thoughts while I go vomit and launch the nukes on Pawtucket.

Its gotta be a production shot........it.it can be the real thing?

that sux, i will open all....

hasbro, i hate you.

wait.wait....that card says "revenge of the sith" it cant be the real card, the name hasnt been released yet. unless this is some horrible mistake by hasbro of letting it out.

I think the vader has a way too animated look.......not like our classic figures, if the vader was smaller, if they brought back regular red cards, and he was on the corner id be happy, this isnt spiderman vs. shcreature movie packing, its not marvel or borgs.....why make a flashy package??

hasbro........just when otc was making it good between you and me.....you had to F*** it all up.

if our security alert wasnt up due to dem. convention in bostom, i would so threaten your ass now...

Shouldn't the flashy CGI of the movie and the damned action feature be enough? They coulda been dumb enough to give us crappy action in kick ass packaging or super poseable figures in that crap package but nooo, they had to give us both. :mad:

I can see the commercials now....

----------------

Hey kids, cool kids like Star Wars right?! And they take drugs! Don't you wanna be cool? Look at this awesome action figure! When you push the button, YOU GET TEH AWSUM WACKZ-WACKZ-WACKS ATTACK MODEZ! OMG! And look! Lava is spewing out of his head! OMG YOU CAN BE A 1337 JEDI MASTA TOO, SON!

it has to be a promo, its over 9 months away to April 2 when all the episode 3 merchandice is released. they shouldn't ruch into this. it looks like the animators got drunk and threw a bunch of s***ty clip art together, not to mention an unfinished shot of Grievous which is probably from the insider cover.

He's right. I just renewed my fanclub subscription (got 2 silver sandtroopers) and went to the Hyperspace place. Apparently he's not even finished being made. And this movie is less than a year a way? What the hell have they been doing exactly?

I hear there's gonna be a bare-knuckle fight between him and Obi. As much as I hate Greivous, that scene has possibilities :D

Originally posted by Katarn07

He's right. I just renewed my fanclub subscription (got 2 silver sandtroopers) and went to the Hyperspace place. Apparently he's not even finished being made. And this movie is less than a year a way? What the hell have they been doing exactly?

I hear there's gonna be a bare-knuckle fight between him and Obi. As much as I hate Greivous, that scene has possibilities :D

How can that be.... he was shown in Clone Wars, wasn't he? (It's been awhile since I saw it)

Nothing looks realistic in that though.

Yeah, I heard he was in the last episode. I only saw the first 10 episodes. I don't really care. I hate PT EU. I only enjoy the stuff set during the OT and after it. My brain can only comprehend so much stuff.

Never heard that and I doubt it's true. There's also a rumor (totally false of course) that he's the villain in Indy 4. It would prove interesting. I've only seen him in Air Force One and Lost in Space but he was a great villain in both.

Archived