Home

The Faultering of the Sith

"If they're coming here they're probably wandering aimlessly in hopes of finding something. They did. Block their comlinks and everything: if they can't send message back to the mother fleet or command base, no one will know they're here. And we slaughter them."

She knew Steven had a good point and would be willing to concede to it if this was an actual planned assault. Besides, she wanted to kill.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No one will know they're here and we'll not let any escape to tell the story," Kira said. She was like Nalaen in the sense that both wanted a fight. "It's the perfect training exercise."

She laughed, but her laugh died away and was replaced by heavy breathing. Her face formed into a blank stare and she dropped to her knees. Her lightsaber went clattering to the floor. For an instant, her black hair lightened into a reddish brown, but in a moment, it had passed. She got to her feet again and retrieved her lightsaber.

"Strange," she muttered. She was still frowning, but the blank stare was gone.

((The way I have it in my mind, the Derthag Quest takes place before this RPG... am I right? I'd better be.))

(((Oh yeah! Kindness! :p)))

Nalaen looked over at Kira, her brow furrowing. That had been strange. Her body went all weird and her hair changed . . . Her Force aura had become different too. Yet now she was back to normal.

Eying her, she chanced some worry. After all, animosity between them with real enemies coming around would be stupid.

"You alright?" she grunted, crossing her arms slowly. "You went all . . . funny." Glancing at Steven, she then looked around. "We need everyone gathered together. Strike teams, sabotage, we have to seperate groups like that. We need it done now or else we could be in trouble." Looking to Kira, she smiled crookedly. "You feel like being a leader?" Her muscles flexed. "Because I'm craving Jedi blood."

"I... I'll be fine," Kira said, shaking her head. The... thing that had just happened to her almost terrified her. She had caught a glimpse of a smiling eighteen year old girl. The girl had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Then, she saw that girl morphing into Kira herself. The smile was gone and her hair had gone black. Her eyes had gone a silvery blue rather than the dark blue they once had been.

She tried to shake it off. "No," Kira said. "I'm no leader right now. I'm still weak from... whatever that was. You lead. I'll follow."

((Take note, this is a BIG change for Kira. Normally, she'd love to be in charge.))

Nalaen nodded sharply, professionally. She knew it was tough for any Sith to concede power. But something was wrong with Kira, and they all needed to be at their best.

"Stick by me," she said, twirling her sabre in her hand. "The others can work on stragglers and the younger ones. We'll take the strong ones. And we need someone to destroy their ship." She looked around, then studied the room exit for a moment. "We'll stick to the shadows. Come up behind them. Steven can organise the groups. We have to hit now, and hit hard. Cut of the leaders from the subordinates. Without their precious masters," here she smiled evilly, "the rest of the weaklings will fall."

He used the force to rest of the academy "Everyone! we are under attack! I want all the anti air turrets online and firing at the republic ships as the enter atnosphere. I also want a squad of fighters to begin the take out the fighters and when the transports land i want all the siths to drive them into the canyon near academy. I want them to meet a few spider friends of mine. The same ones who attacked the academy. You all have your ordres. Follow them because i know my master. He dosn't acept failure!"

He scanned the ships and saw an Air cruiser. There powerfull artillary could destroy half the academy in 1 shot. There was no way he could destroy it unless... His thrusters powerder up and his ship headed straight toward the crusier. He'd reached it before the republic ships knew he was there. He Crashed into the bridge and his ship had a bomb on it witch he installed incase som1 stole his ship. As soon he'd crashed the bomb blow up before steven and the cruiser.

"It's as good a plan as any," Kira agreed. Then, her face screwed up in pain and she leaned against the wall, slumping to the floor. For a second, her hair turned blonde and her eyes deepened into a very dark blue. Her clothing lightened from black to reddish brown and several rips and tears became visible. A scar appeared on her right cheek.

"Where am I?" she asked quietly. "What's going on?"

Then, in another instant, she returned to normal and stood.

"If this happens during the battle, I will be of no help to anyone," she said. "Perhaps I had better simply find a place to hide."

Frowning, she shook her head resolutely.

"We need every Sith we've got, and you're a good warrior. Pull yourself together. Use the Force. You should be the one in control." She examined her sabre. "Now, let's go out there and kill people." A sadistic little grin appeared on her face as her eyes glinted. Oh how she wanted to cut down those Jedi.

"Besides," she said as she started walking away, her robe drifting behind her, "Sith don't hide when it comes to slaughtering Jedi."

• 1 month later...

((Are we gonna let this one die? I was having fun here! I just read through the entire thing and I was thinking that this one happens after the Derthag Quest... Blessed Sith, you mentioned that Nalaen and Kira hating each other between then and now would be rather difficult thanks to Korth, but I've got a plan in mind that would erase that problem.

In the other one, you already know that Kira and Teri are the same person. Nalaen doesn't know that at this point. Because of my 'playing with time', it would appear that Kira can't survive if Teri dies, but there is a way.

When Teri's life force leaves her body, it will enter Kira as she's dying. It will revive her, but she will be a terribly confused person. She'll run from Nalaen and each will find their own way off the planet.

When they meet again, Kira has forgotten all about Nalaen, as is obvious from their meeting in this RPG. Nalaen sensed something familiar about her, but hasn't figured it out yet. Kira is beginning to remember again who she once was, but I don't think it will harm the current relationship between them.

What do you think?))

(((Actually, yeah, that could work. It's complex . . . but definately do-able. *returns to the post a few minutes later* Whoa. When you wrote that Nalaen had said that Kira was familiar, it wasn't that I didn't believe you, but I couldn't remember writing it. So I read back through it [and the rps were SO much better with a Dark Lord >_<] and I really DID write that Kira was familiar. And I have no idea why, or the context o_O There's an example of my freaky writing for ya! I write things that don't make sense until way later :p)))

There was a pricking in her memory. Something was tugging at her and wouldn't let go. The flashing changes in Kira's appearance . . . it settled in her brain and triggered a familiar feeling. She turned slowly, her eyes narrowed in cautious curiosity. Something was going on here, and she had a vague idea what.

"I fought you," she said, half to herself, "it seems so long ago . . . you were so . . . light." She shook her head gently, as if trying to dislodge the thoughts. There was no point in reminding Kira of the past. It could change her over to what she once was completely, and there would be a Jedi right in her midst and quite unexpectedly. And it wasn't so much the Jedi factor that was the threat, but that it could happen without Nalaen realising it until too late. Then again . . . she hadn't changed when they were trapped . . .

"We have Jedi to kill," she said sharply, turning back around, heading off once more, "they'll be storming us if we aren't careful. We've wasted enough time; let's go."

In a flash, Kira's dark hair faded to blonde and her eyes deepened into a very dark blue.

"My name is Teri Korr," she said. "I am the opposing half of Kira. You are correct; we fought. You killed my father and it drove me mad. I became Kira." She paused, as if trying to remember what had happened. Her hair suddenly grew into a dark red and her eyes paled once more.

"I cannot suppress her entirely," Kira said. "But it will be enough. Lead on, Nalaen. I will follow."

• 2 weeks later...

((I think I'll return to this RPG, just not as Carth. I'm releaseing Carth from my grasp. It's an alternate dimension because this is Revan Light side and if you remember Rise of Revan is after DS ending.))

Name: Korth ((No not the same Korth))

Aka: None

Affiliation: Sith

Appearance: Like Korth in Derthag Quest, yeah like Kratos AUron from Tales of Symphonia, but he has black angel robes.((Kratos' angel robes but black))

Bio: Unknown

• 3 months later...

Nalaen marched resolutely out of the Academy and gazed up at the sky. She needed to see for herself what they were up against. Squinting against the light, she took in many large ships. Crap. Well . . . the best plan was to hide all the Sith, let the Republic or Jedi or whoever it was land and examine the area. Then, small groups of Sith could ambush any separated groups of Jedi (as they were most likely to split up. Anyone off the main group was active prey) because surprise was a wonderful tactic of both hunting and war. Also destroy all communications with ion or something, preventing any regrouping, requests of aid or reinforcements; and . . . try and guide the masters up to the school. Alone. Where they could be slaughtered like the animals they were.

"I," Nalaen said slowly, moving quickly back into the darkness of the Academy, "have a plan. All we need is everyone in the main hall so I can tell them. And get Steven back here before he effs it up anymore."

'This aint good.' Steven had coward out of his plan and was able to manage landing on the air cruiser without any chance of being detected 'Nice work steven. You've got yourself into somthing you cant get yourself out of. What is this. Steven got a vision from inside the republic cruiser 'Mecka you traitor! You told the republic about this place!! Damn you!!

"My only request is that we do what must be done as quickly as we can," Kira said quietly. "I am unstable... I cannot keep the Jedi restrained so much as I would like." She groaned and put a hand to her head. "She's pushing... Augh! If she breaks free, she will attack the Sith!"

A moan. "Go, Nalaen... The fight between Sith and Jedi is yours. The fight between myself and this single Jedi is my own... I will dominate her."

Nalaen nodded slowly, sorry to lose someone with talent. But she was too great a risk now. If the blasted jedi-half of Kira got out . . . well, no telling what would happen. Taking a deep breath, truly becoming in charge for the first time in her life, she headed resolutely to the main chamber. By way of the masters, she was able to get the word spread quickly. Damn it. She was used to taking orders, not giving them out. For the Gods sakes, she was an assassin, not some General. Still, she did have an idea and some knowledge of war, so she may as well share with the Masters. They could make the final decision as to what had to be done.

Bowing her head slightly, Nalaen huddled into a group with the Masters of the Academy, the Sith students somehow hovering about aimlessly in the packed room. They were twitchy -- nervous. There was nothing Nalaen could do about that, nothing any of them could do. However, once they got their orders, things would change. They'd become normal once more, and gladly die for the cause. But, if things went according to plan, very few if any need die.

"I think," Nalaen said softly, sounding somewhat unsure, "our best bet is to lure them. Force them to break off into smaller groups to search seemingly innocent occurences or sounds. Or feelings. Find the students who are good with mental manipulation. They can create the feelings of lost jedi, and their 'comrades' will go searching . . ." a malicious grin lit up her face momentarily. "Also, we need to blast the area with ion fire once we start killing. It may harm us slightly, but if we're ready for the ion strike, we shouldn't be hit too hard. Not only will it daze the Jedi, giving us a momentary advantage, but it will wipe out communications. Something very bad here. Last, we need to get the Jedi Masters here, where the best -- preferably some or all of you Masters," she nodded respectfully to them, "will be hiding in the shadows, masking your presence in the natural dark side aura of the area. Spring the attack and slaughter them. Nice and tidy and no one back home figures out what happened to them. Hyperspaced into a black hole." A smirk and she looked up from under the hem of her hood to study the older Siths' faces. There wasn't anger or unease. No, instead she saw thought and consideration. At least she had brought something to the table for them to chew over.

Kira had gone to her room to wrestle with Teri. And that's how it began.

"I am stronger than you," Kira growled. Then, she heard her own voice coming out of her mouth, but it was not something she would have ordinarily said.

"Only in your mind." It was Teri. "I have lived through your entire life as a Sith."

"Don't joke with me," Kira snapped. "You entered me when I was eighteen... not at birth."

"At birth, you were me," Teri pointed out. "I could say that, at eighteen, you killed me in time for me to save your life."

"Excuse me?" Kira demanded.

"You have forgotten," Teri said. "Nalaen killed my body and you started to die. I had to possess you to keep you alive. We fought then and you gained control... I let you gain control. After all, this body is yours... not mine."

"Then why don't you leave?" Kira snapped.

"We are to closely connected," Teri answered. "If I were to leave, you would die. That may change in time, but I hope we can learn to live together for the time being."

"Do we have a choice?"

Teri laughed. "No."

"Fine."

And with that, Kira/Teri dropped to the floor to meditate on what had just happened.

"Well get into the fight. We need someone with yours skills. And I cant find Nalaen. Listen, the jedi and republic know we're here. Do you remenber the spider creatures I woke up and they attacked the temple? Well I think we could use them to our advantage"

Archived