Home

democrat or republican?

RicardoLuigi...

dem. or rep.?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. dem. or rep.?

• i'm a democrat...therefore i'm a jackass.
    • i'm a republican...therefore i'm a fatass clumsy elephant.
    • i'm neither...who gives a rat's ass?
    • **** you all.

I belong to the Non-Demonstrative Civilized Anarchist Party,.. which I just made up.

It's a good group, if a little small at the moment. It currently consists of me and my two cats. We meet in my attic every night and sit around listening to and analyzing old prog-rock CDs looking for hidden messages for enacting political change or starting a revolution. (Currently listening to Yes: Close To The Edge. We have deciphered the implied agenda of getting Florida manatees an appointed representitive at the UN, as well as a seat at all future World Health Organization meetings.)

Since the cats feel this is a worthy cause, we have decided to push for this cause above all others, and seek to elect only manatee-friendly candidates, resorting to armed conflict if it becomes necessary, until such time as all our demands are met, or we get tired or bored with the cause.

Originally posted by Alien426

edlib, can I join your party? I want to break the knee-caps of all who mean to harm manatees.

Of course. Bring beer, catnip, and a CD copy of "Selling England By The Pound" for the next meeting. We suspect Genesis had some interesting ideas on how to best use the Strategic Oil Reserves.

I thank you.

The manatees thank you.

The cats want to make sure you don't forget the catnip.

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: 1.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

i'm in the "authoritarian right" quadrant.

bothaxes.gif

cross.gif

what does that mean? :confused: i just took it for the heck of it. of course, i answered all the questions fairly and based on my opinion...but i don't know what it means....i'm a little clueless.

Archived