Home

Funniest moments?

Quienté Adros

I was just per-rusing through my saved games last night and I found a moemnt in the game that i must have gone through many times just for the pure humour of it, i'm not sure this counts as a spoiler but its the conversation with the two robots in the group, firstly the comical conversation with the strong but silent T3-M4 about asking him to "chirp in" with something useful. However the conversation that cracks me up is that with HK-47, about organic meatbags

Basically, what do you think is the funniest moment in the game?

If you have HK with you at the underwater base on Mannan, & when you say something about taking the merc back to the surface. Not sure if this would be a spoiler either so...

HK jumps in with the idea of dismembering him. The merc says something like, 'you cant rip me to pieces, I'll die.' HK's response is something like he forgot that, then a tirade about stupid, frail, non compartmentalized organic meatbags.

By far my funniest moment in the game, cracks me up every time :nut:

Originally posted by Quienté Adros

Hehe,yeah, or again with HK

When talkin to the Hutt on tatooine and HK talks matter-of-factly about how assassination droids tend to hunt a family tree

Yeah, that ones pretty good too. I usually end up taking big z, just because I like the hutts reaction. Cracks me up too.

Jolee's is pretty funny as well.

^^^^

Thanks FiEND now I have 2 more things to go and do! :D

Though Jolee is pretty funny on Korriban especially with the Sith torturing the 3 hopefuls. And the Carth and Bastila's banter about her lost lightsaber is also pretty good.

^^^

Maybe I'm not as crazy as I say I am, on these hallowed forums**. You know, because I have real reasons for wanting to play it over and over........ or I don't love it as much as you people :(:cry8:

**(KotOR PC version only forums (especially Holowan :D:cheers: to all of you (An extra :guiness: to those to be featured in Holowan Spire v3 (I like nesting things in parens (I'm sure you've noticed this because of some of my other posts.).).).).)

(Of course, with that ^^^, I might be just as crazy as I say. :D)

Ah well. I've got a :guiness: to enjoy (hopefully two). :cheers:

:fett:

Originally posted by jedi_5002

^^^

Maybe I'm not as crazy as I say I am, on these hallowed forums**. You know, because I have real reasons for wanting to play it over and over........ or I don't love it as much as you people :(:cry8:

[sigmund Freud]

Hmm... jedi_5002 I'm sensing you are having feelings of denial.

Perhaps you should go to this thread and talk about you denial issues there.

And we should probably discuss your apparent nested parenthesis addiction there as well.

[/sigmund Freud]

Just Kidding Jedi_5002! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

[sigmund Freud]

Hmm... jedi_5002 I'm sensing you are having feelings of denial.

Perhaps you should go to this thread and talk about you denial issues there.

And we should probably discuss your apparent nested parenthesis addiction there as well.

[/sigmund Freud]

Just Kidding Jedi_5002! :D

Denial. I am NOT in denial. NO way. No denial here. Go look somewhere else for denial. I don't know what you are talking about. Pfft. Denial. Who ever heard of such ridiculous nonsense. :D

Thanks for the link.

(I think I don't have an addiction (the problem is just in your imagination (I do NOT have an addiction (No way (A snowball's chance in hell))))) ;):D

:fett:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by kencl

On Manaan, when you get under water...

There's a guy who's barricaded himself into a locker. Try your best to talk him out. Choose all the answers which prolong the conversation. It's hilarious!

Yeah he's pretty funny, the whole

"Fishy, fishy, come to eat you too!" and "Food for fishy... that's you!"

thing was really good. :D

Mission and Bastila

Mission asks Bastila if she ever uses the force to get back at annoying people. Bastila gets all stuck up. They argue back and forth for a bit. All of a sudden Mission falls on her butt. She gets mad a Bastila, and Bastila plays it of like it wasn't her.

I just had that happen yesterday. I laughed pretty hard.

Archived