Home

Battle Report threads

Guest DarthMaulUK

Saberhagen do you think I sent a Large enough army To level your base?

Vostok really did get you back later on if it wasn't for his bomber strike you may have recovered but he broke the back of your defence.

That trooper rush was really close but that wasn't going to last for long i'm sure you saw my devloping second base.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarthMaulUK

Yeah. zip the games up and post them

Oh Saber... No holocrons = no nova = no mass Naboo bomber raids! hehe

I cant really remember which update has changed things. I think it could be Service pack 1. Each and every time i re-install it, it changes something.

Once ive moved, im reformatting AGAIN and wont be installing service pack 1. PC runs fine without it.

DMUK

Oh Saber... No holocrons = no nova = no mass Naboo bomber raids! hehe
Au contraire! In our third game I didn't manage to get any holocrons, and even with saber's devastating rush that crippled me, I managed to climb back and amass a good amount of bombers all the same. The holocrons help a lot, but lack of them certainly doesn't deny me from building as many as I do! It just means I have to do a bit more juggling of the other resources.

Guest DarthMaulUK

hehe was funny. I tried as well but failed to get many.

Its a shame i wont be here for next Sunday as I am moving but i could also miss the next one because it takes forever to get broadband installed here... 8 days from the day my phone line gets installed. :-(

At least I will have the new GB.com finished and ready to be uploaded!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Its great though. We are pretty lucky to get balanced teams (when i dont drop) which just adds to the fun and of course, we all have our trade marks to look out for and its a rush to build a counter/or prepare a counter for it.

DMUK

(thank god for internet cafes)

i thought you were reffering to you weren't using 90% of your resources or populatin to fight or your ability to fight in that match. It certainly was an epic battle looking forward to the next ones. Hope nobody drops this time however 1 sided battles kinda start to get a little predicatble but still fun

everyone loves a win right

No, we haven't really had any dropping out until DMUK's performance the other day. It's just the odds are usually stacked against Saberhagen, and back when it was just me, him and pbguy, those two would duke it out mostly then I would usually attack saberhagen first because I used to see him as the bigger threat than pbguy. I think if we were to do another free-for-all with just us three, I'd go for pbguy first because he's got too many wins under his belt now.

Certainly the fact I've been on more winning teams than Saber indicates something is askew...

No. We don't need to get into that frustrating-ass 1v3 game that I ended up getting smoked in...

I sent troops at saber and we fight. no big deal. I send more, we fight. no big deal.

The next wave i send, run into DK_Viceroy's troops... we fight. no big deal.

The NEXT wave i sent run into Vostok's stupid air... So after all these skirmishes I have no nova, low carbon and slow overall process. so what happens next? I ate a massive 1v3 from all 3 of them with ZERO help from my great team. I would have even been in it if it was 1v2. But Vostok's air whoring (and surprise navy) are what made it useless for me to continue.

I saw saber and DKs units and was preparing for a battle, but when friggin vostok came out of the blue I knew I was done for.

The plan was to take out those AA troops with ACs I was making and then use air speeders on the mechs. 1 AC worked, but my other fort got obliterated by the navy in a hurry and took out my speeder center with it. once the other air moved in i was done.

But revenge was mine in the 1v1v1 where I smoted saber and vostok! :p

Archived