Home

Battle Report threads

Guest DarthMaulUK

You can thank me for upping the price of carbon why didn't you reaserched alterred bargains or whatever it's called.

Nitro My strategies Revolve round The Horde Tactic. the creation of powerful cheap yet sophisticated attack force which never end and has immense numerical superiority which since never ends beats the enemy into submission by causing despair since quite literally the horde never ends.

that is why i didn't attack nitro because those forces were not yet numerical and the fortressess, were a distraction and you know how distracted you got.

Does anyone have the final replay?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fleet of a wings had to be in 3 places at the same time. Hence the coming and going. Initially they were support vs Vostok. Then they had to help vs you. Then they had to cut off saber's mass of repeaters he would send. No sense in building 3 armies, just build 1 that happens to be the fastest. :)

I don't know what you guys were so low in carbon, I still had about 20K at the end of the game. And thankfully I had 40 hovercraft going and over 120K food at the end also, so the mounties and a-wings were easy to produce.

My recorded game only goes up to the first out of sync. :(

It was a typically insane ice-lake game: millions of nerfs and the carbon ran out after an hour or so!

I found it difficult being pocket on that map. I wanted to attack pbguy but I couldn't get a foothold on that side of the map so I didn't really know what to do except support my wings, which I did, but we never made a breakthrough.

I collected more carbon than anyone, but I put it all into carbon heavy units: MDs, repeaters, artillery, AA mobiles.

When Vostok sent loads of air to help Nitro, I already had a lot of units on the way to that corner of the map, but when I saw pbguy going for Vostoks base, I had to rush them back across the map - he really caught us on the wrong foot.

At one point I managed a Geo raid on the land between pbguy and phreak but the awings were there very quick and I don't think it did a huge amount of damage to their workers. Incidentally I had no idea I was disrupting the trade routes between Viceroy and Phreak. It was probably just a side effect of massing units in the middle of the map to counter pbguy.

I wish the game had have recorded properly! It truly was a good game.

I've been practicing a bit with Gungans in preparation for next week, as I vowed to give up my air-whoring for a while... I need a bit more practice still... I'm thinking I might switch to Republic, where I can still whore air, but I at least have some other options open unlike Naboo. :D

Personally Vostok I'd pick the Republic Over the gungans because they can support relatively good ground focres with good air they're the jack of all trades much like the empire after them. The Gungans are like the confedreacy they own the land and are vulnerable from the air so that'll put you in good stead since you know all about air whoring and so will know how it can be defeated. Beleive me however when I saw you'll need to practise for a decade to make yourself look good by playing as the gungans.

I look forward to this 2 v 5

:bdroid2: My droids will engoy scoruing you from the battle field:bdroid2:

saber's propabl a bad team choice due to OOS but still it'll be fun propably not as epic but fun.

I've only gone OOS one feckin week! Out of all the weeks we've played! ANd we managed to restore. Who hasn't had connection probelms?

Republic don't have great ground forces. They're mostly air and jedi like the Naboo. They can build repeaters very fast but they're fairly average and will get owned by Wooks, Confed or Rebel repeaters. Their mechs and heavy weapons aren't up to much at all. Gungans are more like the Empire, but htey have better mechs and heavies and worse air.

Well as Nitro can confirm, I absolutely suck with Republic. The problem is they're kind of like Naboo but not enough... their bombers are too slow, and I can't fight the temptation to get Jedi too early.

So, I'll be playing Gungans next game. However I regret to announce I most likely won't be joining in the game this Sunday, as I'll be going away for the weekend. I hope to see battle reports all the same, and I will most likely be back next weekend.

Archived